Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2006 Display Reviews —› Bugano Display Video and interview
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 22, 2006 12:40:15

From the good people at http://www.pyroplanet.com we have a video of the Bugano display:

http://www.pyroplanet.com/images/LaRonde06/bugano/bugano.wmv

There's also an interview with the Swiss team at: http://pyroplanet.com/Article297.html

Enjoy!

Paul.

Posted: Jun 22, 2006 13:26:35

Paul,

Do you know if PyroPlanet will made available online an integral video for every displays?

Fred

Posted: Jun 22, 2006 13:29:05

Fred,

I don't think all of them will be available as I'm not sure how many displays they will attend. But I know they will do their best to put up as many as they can.

Paul.

Posted: Jun 22, 2006 19:56:06

Fred,

I wish we could attend all the displays but we were unable to get the Sponsorship we require to do it. Hopefully in the future the display companies will see the value of our work and help us to attend the event. Since we are not locally based we have to account for travel, food and lodging (not to mention time... but we love it)

Thanks for visiting PyroPlanet.com and we look forward to reporting more firework events. Remember we need to keep the passion of the industry alive and expand it so that more people can enjoy what we do!

Thanks,

Bill
PyroPlanet.com team
www.pyroplanet.com

Posted: Jun 23, 2006 08:53:13

i think that the video was great! tnx for the video mister brayno! is this going to be your last video from laronde's cometition?

Posted: Jun 23, 2006 18:59:12

Bill,

Thank you very much to share with us your impression and this exciting video file! I appreciated to read your text about your getaway in Montreal and the interview with the designers of Swiss show.

This interview provides us some information about the process to design this specific display. I am pleased to know that the special crackling cake are from a factory in Liuyang. I thought that it was a new effect and I loved it. However, Toni Bussmann said it have taken two days to plan the show and that he did it on early March. I understand that everyone may have different way to work, but March looks very late to start the design and two days is VERY fast. If Bugano spend more time on the design, maybe we would have a more original and creative display. I suspect that for many contestant, the designing process is much more longer, is it?

Fred

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 21:34:23

Thanks all.

We at PyroPlanet.com want to know about the people behind the displays. Paul does an amazing job reporting about the displays so we want to cover everything else. To hear that a company was honoured to attend the International Fireworks Competition and yet plan over 2 days, speaks volumes! Does this mean they can crank out shows fast in top quality or does it mean that they should spend more time planning? We ask the questions we show you the display, and you decide.

No we cannot attend every display due to the lack of funds to get there. We have been trying to get sponsorship and therefore we have the opportunity to give to someone at Montreal Fireworks. We are looking for someone(s) to help cover the event. Videotaping, interviewing, etc. You can attend the afterglow party and meet the pyros.

If you think you can do it, let us know!

Thanks,

Bill
PyroPlanet.com team
www.pyroplanet.com

Page loading time (sec.): 0.023