Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2007 Display Reviews —› GERMANY IP
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 16, 2007 21:30:38   Edited by: Salvapower

Anyone has the web site for IP company from Germany ?

Thanks !

Fana

Thank you by the way for the Pyromagic site )

Posted: Jul 18, 2007 08:38:19

Or maybe in what year did this firm start ?

Thanks !

Fana

Posted: Jul 18, 2007 11:49:50

I tried to find IP's website early this year and I didn't find it. I think that letters IP mean Innovative Pyrotechnik. We will have more information next week.

Fred

Posted: Jul 18, 2007 12:56:22

Try this:

http://www.innovativepyrotechnik.com/

The contact in Germany is Joachim Berner - and for fans of Italians fireworks I'm pretty sure that Joachim works closely with Benito Pagano of IPON ... so we may well be in for quite the treat if the display has any of Benito's wonderful farfalles or studata lambi shells

Paul.

Posted: Jul 18, 2007 13:47:08

Thanks a lot ! I guess the site is under construction as it looks to contain only the legal disclosure.

In fact, my only question is, Is the Canadian firm younger than the Germany one... if so, it is the youngest firm this year that will see tonite !

Have a very enjoyable show all !!!

Posted: Jul 20, 2007 22:03:55

Paul,

Does that mean that the German display next Wednesday, could have an "IPON S.R.L." flavor to it? I think you know how crazy I am about Italy's fireworks, specially when it's IPON representing the country! I hope they participate in 2008.....I can no longer wait for them to come to the Montreal competition.

Pierre

Posted: Jul 21, 2007 09:54:47

Pierre,

Even till now, I know how much you want to see something like Italy (IPON) 2004! With luck, perhaps we will see something similar from our remaining 2 participants, and that doesn't include Panzera. However, Panzera's finales haven't been the greatest in the last 2 years, but let's hope for a hyped recovery for 2007.

Take care!

Trav.

Posted: Jul 22, 2007 10:20:04

Just to let all you IPON fans know - I met with Benito Pagano last night at La Ronde - he's with the team from IP. Benito Pagano, for those who don't know, is the creative force behind IPON's wonderful classic Italian fireworks!

Paul.

Posted: Jul 22, 2007 11:49:28

wow there'll probably a lot of cylindricalo shells and salutes! don't you just love your job? meeting with every pyrotechnicians joining the competition!

Posted: Jul 22, 2007 17:16:48

Travis,

You are right....I am still longing to see something like the finale that IPON S.R.L. brought us in 2004, but also the one in 1998 that to this day, I have never really recovered from......LOL I still have fresh in my memory, how the "flashing horizontal barrage of salutes" felt and looked during the long, intensive finale.

Paul,

Thanks for the information. Now that I know that IPON's Benito Pagano (a pyrotechnical genious, if you ask me) had his hands and mind into the upcoming display by Germany, my heart is racing and I can no longer wait for Wednesday to arrive!

If Germany's finale has any similarities in intensity and longevity to the ones that was served to us back in 1998 or 2004 by Italy's IPON S.R.L., I can already tell you that I will rank Germany in first place! You heard it here first....LOL

OH......I just can't wait for Wednesday......Woof!

Pierre

Posted: Jul 22, 2007 17:43:46

Hi Pierre,

Your enthusiasm alone is making me can't wait to see the performance on Wednesday! I hope to see something very powerful from the team, but if Benito Pagano is as part of the team, as Paul says, then there should be some nice exciting segments in the show.

I have a feeling that you and I will be constantly thinking until Wednesday about what Germany is going to do!

Trav.

Posted: Jul 23, 2007 22:03:29

Hi Travis,

You are right my friend. I have been thinking of the German display now, almost every hour, even at work!

Mark my words Travis......if on Wednesday, when the finale starts, it looks, sounds, feels anything close to what IPON S.R.L. served us in the past with, I will start JUMPING AND SCREAMING for more.....and if you see someone on the bridge from Notre-Dame street, who seem to be out of control, you can be sure it will be ME!!! LOL

As of now, I am trying not to put my expectations too high.......or I might be in for a very big disappointment

......but still.....I just can't wait for Wednesday evening.

Go Germany, Go!!!

Pierre

Posted: Jul 24, 2007 12:46:22

Just to add a bit more information, Joachim Berner designed IPON's display in 2000: http://www.montreal-fireworks.com/cgi-bin/rep.cgi?head2000,italy00,tai l2000

Also note that Matthias Lünig is involved with IP - Lünig won the Gold Jupiter in 1989, and Silver in both 1988 and 1987.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 24, 2007 20:32:42   Edited by: Smoke

Hey Pierre,

Yeah, it's not a good idea to get too excited or to get your expectations at an excessively high level in case of a disappointment. Nevertheless, we won't know until we actually see the performance tomorrow evening.

If anything, I'll be sure to look out for an overly excited individual if the finale is indeed powerful. If it's something like IPON 1998 or 2004, then I can guaranteed you to scream frantically.

And thank you, Paul, for the additional information.

Trav.

Posted: Jul 24, 2007 22:03:14

Paul,

Thanks for those additional details.....makes me even more eager for tomorrow to arrive!

Travis,

There's only a little less than 24 hours before the German display starts, my friend....but who's counting? LOL

Have a nice hot night....the AC will be working all night!

Pierre

Posted: Jul 25, 2007 08:26:04

From the press release:

During the show, fans will delight to a silver rain and numerous special
effects such as multibreaks and a 21-part shell of shells spreading over the
sky. Sparkling "pure silver"-coloured effects and a rapid progression of
pyrotechnic pieces, accompanied by the soundtrack to the movie The Matrix,
will make up an enthralling, typically Italian finale.

There you have it - we're going to have an IPON-style finale

Paul.

Posted: Jul 25, 2007 11:40:54   Edited by: Smoke

Hear that, Pierre? ^_^

I'm also quite enamored by the statement "...multibreaks and a 21-part shell of shells spreading over the sky." Sounds like that in addition to the finale, there could also very well be some active pieces, especially if the shell of shells or multi-breakers are involved.

Love the music choice for the finale; The Matrix had some pretty nice soundtrack.

Thanks again, Paul.

Trav.

Posted: Jul 25, 2007 11:46:26

, but I think now the question is: Will it be more like IPON 1998 or 2004? Both of them were great, but I personally prefer IPON 1998.

Posted: Jul 25, 2007 12:06:09   Edited by: Smoke

If it's like Spain 2001...

I honestly don't mind if it's identical to IPON 1998 or 2004, but if it is, it would be bigger than Canada of this year, and then that would be something.

Trav.

Posted: Jul 25, 2007 17:22:11   Edited by: Salutes lover

Paul,

Do you have any idea how your detailed information about this evening's show have made me totally excited in anticipation? LOL

Thank you so much for letting us know about all these details. I have read all of them and also went back to reports from the past, to find out more about all these people who created tonight's display! Woof!

Enkil,

Maybe tonight will be a mixture of IPON 1998 and IPON 2004? Anyway they created this show and finale, I get the feeling that we will be getting an earful and an eyeful! (you and Travis chose the appropriate icon for the way I feel right now!)

Travis,

It's 17:20 right now and I can already feel the butterflies in the pit of my stomach....LOL.......I will be on the bridge pretty early this evening, waiting for a certain display by Germany, where Mr. Benito Pagano is involved in what I believe will be my favorite display and finale of this season! Yes Travis.....this could be bigger than the Canadian team......much bigger! Woof!

Have a wonderful evening guys!

Pierre

Page loading time (sec.): 0.013