Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2007 Display Reviews —› Canadian team gearing up for a big show
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 17, 2007 15:27:03   Edited by: fireworksforum

I was just down at the firing ramps visiting my friend and fellow CFA member, Brad Dezotell, designer of tomorrow's show. Without giving too much away, I can reveal that it will be a very large show with some very interesting special effects. A significant amount of the product has been specially imported for this display so, even though it's a "Canadian" show, there will be devices used which are not on the normal list of authorized products.

Let's hope the weather holds for Team Canada!

Paul.

Posted: Jul 17, 2007 17:22:03

Hey Paul,

Thank you for filling us in with the news on the Canadian display. I'm curious on whether or not we will be treated with a strong variety of shells among other things...

I was already hyped about seeing Canada perform, but it looks like I'm already looking more forward to it tomorrow evening. Let's hope for a nice diverse range of music!

As for the weather, there will be the risk of thunderstorms (more details on that later on) in the afternoon and early evening, but don't let that dampen your spirit.

I think I'll bring my Canada flag tomorrow.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.013