Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2007 Display Reviews —› Bets
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 14:59:04   Edited by: Saluteness

Bets..bets Step right up!

Who will win the 2008 Jupiter Award?

Write down the 3 places of bets who you hope will win!
(Btw, this is just 4 fun)

Just guess!

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 15:04:31

1.Grupo Luso Pirotecnia-Spain
2.Pirotechnica Morsani S.R.L-Italy
3.Pyrotechnico-U.S.A

Reason: Spain cause I saw them before perform and their finale was more intense than Poyale Pyrotechnie!
Italy cause i think they have intense finale and well constructed pieces.
U.S.A cause Pyrotechnico has been begging for years to participate. They must have set side pieces years ago and make a big show.

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 23:32:00

What's your guess!?!

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 23:38:58   Edited by: reflections_of_earth

just like what i said before my bets would be
prestatech, luso, and sunny!

btw, luso is not a spanish company its portuguese hehe!!

reasons!
luso- their very creative and theres always something new about their shows! their also very original and one of a kind! their choice of music is always top notch i think! just listening to their soundtrack might give you the "chills" of what kind of display they would offer! too bad you can't do that ahaha!! i know that even without the ring they could do something innovative we just all have to watch out for their returns! haha! and also you have to understand their shows so that you could see its beauty!

prestatech- i would say their creativity and originality is on par with luso's! i loved their show in nuits de feu 2006! specially one part with the fireworks explosion sounds synching almost perfectly to the music whow! and they do fearsome finales just like luso's haha!! even thought their finale is just made of willow and brocades it could still be fearsome hahaha!

sunny- simply because i loved their 2004 show on the video! specially their synchronization! and the chinese music they use are so nice!

this is in no particular order though! that's hard to say wahah!

vander

Page loading time (sec.): 0.023