Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2008 Display Reviews —› News about the Chinese show
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 20:45:05

Many people may recall that Eric Tucker has designed shows for Sunny International - indeed, Eric won the Gold Jupiter for Sunny in 1992 and also designed their show for the 20th anniversary competition in 2004. So I have had many questions about whether Eric will be designing this year's Sunny show.

I have it on good authority that Eric is not designing this year's show due to contractual obligations but he will be attending the display. If there's any update to this I will, of course, let everyone know. I'm sure that Jim Shih will do a magnificent job as, it must be recalled, he jointly designed Sunny's show with Eric Tucker in 2004.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 21:11:45

Hi Paul,

I was actually going to bring up the question myself down the line as we got closer to China's presentation date with regards to Eric Tucker's contributions to this display, but it looks like you provided an early answer for those of us who were curious.

Sunny did a really great job in 2004 as I recall, and seeing that we're getting at least one of the same designers from then, even with the absence of Eric, I'm positive that the display will have plenty to offer.

You're really on a roll with news - keep em coming! Thanks again for the information, and please keep us, as usual, updated whenever you get the chance.

Trav.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 21:12:28

I can confirm this. He will try to take advantage not designing to attend more shows. Eric has strongly suggested me not to miss the american show this year...

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024