Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2008 Display Reviews —› Austria News
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 23:54:16

I spent some time there this morning. I can only let you guys know that we must attend the display! Not only will there be a special treat for us. A powerful finale is to be taken place. I saw only Ramp 1 this morning. But it was better than nothing. They just finished installing 894 shells on Ramp 1 alone! I don't know if there will be anymore. But i'm hoping to see a spectacular finale. The man told me "I've been working on the Ramp 1 shells, we all put nearly 130 lbs shells in their mortars. Some extra mortars will be used. And there will be unbelievable small fires from the tarp covering of the mortars and firing."

And he told us one thing. During the finale buildup and finale, every once in a while look at the area where the Ramp 1 setup is, you will see large numbers of large shells firing simultaniously. I will be wanting to go on Notre-Dame street. I prefer it there cause you feel more power of the shells.

Btw, Paul. Who and how do you get permission to go into the Ramps? Cause I oughta try it sometime. Cause my uncle's pyrotecnic friend can't be there to check stuff out. We should go there together, that way it's less struggle. I need to write tips anyways. I'm hoping to see some nice Behind-The-Scenes stuff.
I was hoping to go..But I'm not sure

Get ready for a treat tomorow night!
Pat

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019