Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2008 Display Reviews —› Who Will Win?
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 22:07:47

I just visited LaRonde's ramp 1 today. Very impressive on what the chinese have setup. Sunny is planning to have many huge 12" shells like U.S.A. and I don't know who will win. But so far I want you all to post your rankings to see what the odds are that people chose.

We are in for a great treat from Sunny, but yet i'm looking more forward to Panzera's display
And for the record, U.S.A's display wasn't as special as I thought it would be. It lacked amounts of salutes and large shells. It was too bright. Althought IPON in 2004, made the finale 'flashy' They knew what to make of the finale. Flashes. Pourcé, U.S.A did a gaping white blanket of a flash full of fountains that didn't impress my taste. Paul, i took a video of the finale but I was too close on the bridge. So if i ever did post it, all you'd see is blank white. That's what dissapoints me, truly.

I can also say that out of all the wonderful and spectacular dipslays. I want to thank Paul for the videos that I couldn't attend to on the bridge. And Travis for the ultimate information of every question I needed. Out of all the displays I put my rankings.

1.Portugal (for the best and loudest finale possible this year)
2.Australia (for the amazing display)
3.Canada (spectacular music and large shells)
4.U.S.A (for good choice of music)
5.South Korea (most amounts of pure gold)
6.Italy (great stunning finale)
7.Austria (for the nice final music)
8.France (for the great opening title)

Those are my rankings, I know I might of overdid the reasons, but everything after 6 was not suprising. I wasn't crazy about it. But I still thought it was only 'ok'.

Good Luck Sunny!
Pat

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021