Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2010 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team Brézac Artifices
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 15:11:28

My final interview of the 2010 competition season, with Dominique Brézac is here

Paul.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 16:02:16   Edited by: fredbastien

As always, this is a very interesting interview for one more anticipated display! Brézac has always performed great shows in Montreal. I remember how disappointed Dominique Brézac looked in 2006 as he won the Silver Jupiter. He was already talking to come back at La Ronde to get the Gold Jupiter.

They won the Bronze Jupiter at their debut display in 1997, just missed a place on the podium in 2001 and won the Silver Jupiter in 2006 in a very closely fought competition.

Just a minor mistake here. Brézac's debut display wasn't rewarded with a Jupiter in 1997. The Austrian team (Günter Vogler) won the Bronze Jupiter that year.

Fred

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 16:06:02

Just a minor mistake here. Brézac's debut display wasn't rewarded with a Jupiter in 1997. The Austrian team (Günter Vogler) won the Bronze Jupiter that year.

Ah, you're right! The Bronze was my prediction! I'll update the interview accordingly!

Thanks,

Paul.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 16:26:32

Paul,

Thank you for the interview, as always. I look forward to a very creative display with good representation given the very interesting and intricate theme.

I noticed that you haven't provided a little closing comment regarding the weather this time around! Weather should be good in terms of sky conditions - it's really only a matter of wind velocity now.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020