Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2011 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team Pirotecnia Morsani SRL
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 19:42:55

My interview with team Pirotecnia Morsani SRL is here: http://montreal-fireworks.com/ReportBlog/?p=399

Sounds like it's going to be a very interesting display ... and there will be traditional Italian finale that I know many of you are looking forward to

I'll post the soundtrack shortly - but there is a slight discrepancy between what was given by the PR people at La Ronde and what I was told in the interview - it sounds like there's a couple of tracks missing off the list somewhere.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 19:55:25

Thank you, Paul and Mylène, for these interview reports. That is a very promising display! I'm glad to read some significant improvements since the 2008 show. Firstly, the addition of nautical products is great since the show made in 2008 focused on high-level effects. Secondly, about 80% of the products were manufactured by Morsani, instead of 100% in 2008. That likely means that the range of effects will be wider than in 2008.

Maybe a first contender to a Jupiter?

Fred

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 21:29:42

Thank you for sharing this information, Paul. As I read through the report, I was overjoyed in learning how the theme would be represented. The concept, to me, is well devised, and it sort of resembles the approach taken by England's "Day & Night" in 2007, which was a big success that year.

This certainly sounds like a very complex display, and I am sure that we will see a fair number of shell of shells, salutes, cakes, farfalles and 12" shells!

and there will be traditional Italian finale that I know many of you are looking forward to

Perhaps a repeat of Italy (IPON) 2004?

Trav.

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 22:03:28   Edited by: fireworksforum

Perhaps a repeat of Italy (IPON) 2004?

Keep that dream alive! We can certainly hope!

Paul.

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 18:54:55

Bonjour tout le monde,

Après avoir lu tous les commentaires, l'entrevue, la trame sonore, ainsi de suite, je peux vous dire qu'il n'y a rien qui ne pourra m'empêcher de me rendre sur le pont ce soir, pour assister à ce feu présenté par l'Italie! Si la finale est telle qu'elle semble vouloir être, je sens que mes yeux scintilleront d'émotion ce soir vers 22:28.

To Travis:

Thank you so much for the nice wishes my friend....you have such a great memory!
Let's hope for an intense finale this evening, one à la IPON SRL

Pierre

Page loading time (sec.): 0.026