Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2014 Display Reviews —› Caballer plans huge show : will it be the largest
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 7, 2014 08:27:24

Pirotecnia Caballer has posted a major piece of information on its Facebook page regarding its Montreal show. With the help of Google translate, I suspect that show may be a record-breaking one in the history of our competition. I paste Google's translation of the last paragraph below:

Technically, this show over 12,000 shooting instructions, will become part of the history of the company because of its size and complexity. And all powered by 8 computers that will be responsible for carrying out the programming shots designed Caballer Pyrotechnics team, led by Vicente Caballer Barat and his father, Vicente Ramirez Caballer. Tradition and technology have come together to try to bring this important award to Spain and to put our country back on the top of the pyrotechnic world.

I am looking forward for the end of the week Paul and Mylène's interviews, as well as for the display itself!

Have a great week!

Fred

Posted: Jul 7, 2014 10:08:54

Sounds like we can expect a spectacular display from Spain. Thank you for sharing this information, Fred!

Trav.

Posted: Jul 7, 2014 10:11:09

Definitely looking forward to this ... stayed tuned for the interview this coming Thursday!

Here's the link to the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pirotecnia-Caballer-SA-Vicente-Caballer /433332843391877

Paul.

Posted: Jul 7, 2014 12:40:09

Can anyone confirm if this is the same firm as Pirotécnia Vicente Caballer" of 2004?

Posted: Jul 7, 2014 12:59:18

Yes, it is.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 7, 2014 13:59:03

Word has it that Atlas Pyrovision Productions have assembled 5700 one-shots for the Vincente Caballer show! Atlas are a well known Caballer customer. This leaves a lot of cues for shells/mines etc!

Paul.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.026