Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2018 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team Giuliani
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 30, 2018 22:00:52

Posted: Jul 30, 2018 22:19:34

Thank you for this interview report, Paul, but I believe there is a typo in the last sentence of the penultimate paragraph regarding the number of "200mm" shells (twice).

I do suspect that it is highly unusual for an entrant to get such support, while "outsiders" often help for the setup phase. The circumstances of Giuliani's participation are really particular and unprecedented. I feel these guys were pretty humble and generous in this interview.

It seems that Rozzi is increasingly involved in the Montreal competition. Their assistance reminds me the old time, when Panzera - and Pierre Walder, especially - helped with many entrants.

Fred

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 08:28:44

Paul, but I believe there is a typo in the last sentence of the penultimate paragraph regarding the number of "200mm" shells (twice).

Thanks Fred - I've corrected it now. The first 200mm should have read 250mm.

Rozzi is essentially Panzera's US representative now, so it makes perfect sense that they are so involved. I think, also, the timing of this last show being close to the closing show also made the collaboration inevitable.

Paul.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019