Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› Pyromusical Design —› T.V. Station Pyromusical 2012
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 16, 2012 02:37:39

Hey guys here's another show i made for one of the Philippines' biggest T.V. networks' christmas party.

Click here to see the video

Best Regards!
Vander

Posted: Dec 23, 2012 21:46:22

Thank you for sharing! It's a very interesting show, with great musics, and beautiful shells! Can you tell us a bit more about the set-up area? I suppose it was located behind a stage. Was the on-stage show stopped during the fireworks display?

Fred

Posted: Dec 24, 2012 07:36:59   Edited by: reflections_of_earth

You're right the firing area was behind the stage, around 20 meters away and extends up to only 40 meters in length. It was a tricky firing area to shoot in because there were 3 positions, usually i put shells in the middle position but for this show they were all in pos 1 since the width of the space for pos 2 and 3 was just around 2-3 meters but the length was around 20 meters. Pos 1 was a parking area so it had a much bigger space for shells.

The announcers were on stage during the show but they were just there making a few comments while the fireworks were on going. All the products were made by our factory (all of the effects were custom made for the show) and the maximum caliber was 6"/150mm

Vander

Page loading time (sec.): 0.023