Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› Pyromusical Design —› Pyromusical in Japan 2007
Last poster Message

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 07:23:49

The pyromusical show performed by a Japanese Fireworks company of the name as Aoki Fireworks in Nagano-City, Japan.
http://vision.ameba.jp/watch.do?movie=651899
Created, conceived, produced by Hideo Hirayama.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 07:40:32

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I would like to see a show like this in Montreal. La ronde is a great place to do this kind of shows. PERFECT, Thank you very much for the vido !!!!!!!!

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 23:44:26

At first was that a double cored charcoal willows but then the inner core appeared later? it looked like a gamboge but it instead of colors it was also a willow! That was an amazing effect! if i was the person who chooses the competitors i your company would be in lol!!! amazing effect right there!! amazing shell of shells as well!! and amazing charcoal candles and mines as well!! you should your fireworks here in my country!! join world pyro olympics!! hahahaha!!! Nice effects!!!! need i say more?

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 12:43:55

SALUT

WOW......quelle belle présentation...vraiment de l'art Pyrotechnique.
Message à l'organisation de Montréal.....Voilà une firme qu'il faut inviter ici.......

Roger

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 11:01:17

Great job!

That's the Vaccalluzzo show in Berlin during the symposium. The original show was done in Sicily.

The Monetti system used by Vaccalluzzo was better sequencing, but the Japanese have the better shells.

It's a better version on the shells. The ground effects the Sicilians does it better.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 07:19:46

hey do you know which song this is?? i have the full one by vaccalluzzo! Their shows are really good, i also have another pyromusical by vaccalluzzo which was equally good can't wait to see them join this competition!!

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 02:29:35

Amazing Display

If I might add; very great usage of willows and rapid firing cakes. The music seems old style (if you can hear it sounds like an old projection screen they used back in the times in theatres) and very great timing and color.

Parfait!
Pat

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 05:31:05   Edited by: Hideo Hirayama

Grazie mille

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024