Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› PIctures from our Mexican visitors
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 1, 2004 07:18:45   Edited by: fireworksforum

I was honoured to meet two gentlemen from the Mexican company Pirotecnia Internacional who came to Montreal to see part of the competition. I was rewarded with a beautiful embroidered shirt from their company. Here's a photo in the news section of their website:

http://www.pirotecniainternacional.com/noticias.php?id=82

There's also other pictures and videos from the competition there. Thanks particularly to Marco A. Cueto.

Paul.

Posted: Aug 2, 2004 08:08:58

Paul,

That shirt looks good on you! You should wear it again sometime for next year!

The site also has some great content and information!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 3, 2004 13:33:40

I was also fortunate enough to meet the Mexicans and they were also kind enough to give me a shirt i wore the evening of the closing show. Apparantly some German visitors among others had got the same idea after also having recieved a shirt, so it looked as if they had a grand army of their pyrotechnichians with them in the Silver section

Posted: Aug 8, 2004 22:57:18

Paul, Lars,

We will see you next year, or soon if you decide to visit Mexico.

The 15th september we will have several events in Mexico, as soon as it can I will send to you some photos or videos.

In Mexico, we are planning a surprise for Montreal.

Marco Cueto

Posted: Aug 9, 2004 13:28:41

Marco,

I am looking forward to hear (and even more to see) what your surprise is... I have some thoughts but you probably have a mexican speciality upcomming. At least i hope

And it would be nice to see more of your shows...

Lars

Posted: Aug 10, 2004 07:39:07

Marco,

It would be nice if we saw a structure like the "castilos", used by a firm this year, since there was so much creativity this year! That would've been really cool! Then you jut see it light up for the presentation!

Anyways, Marco, like Lars said, I'm also eagerly waiting for this "surprise" you have for Montreal!

And yes, we love to see more pics and videos of your shows. They really are excellent, from what I see.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022