Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› More video Clips
<< . 1 . 2 .
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 16, 2004 19:23:46   Edited by: Smoke

Oh...........................

Well if it contains clips from the mondial SAQ, then I don't know if it's a good idea to upload on the site. I don't know if Paul would agree with that.

Then again, it's not like we're selling copies of them! That would be just plain wrong. Just to play it safe, we should get the Mondial SAQ's permission, before we make a move.

Lets hope everything will be ok and you can safely upload your movie to the forum. I think your idea is great and I personally think it would be wonderful to share it with all the members of the forum.

As for if I really need it, it's not a big obligation. i would've prefered it if everyone could see it. If not, then I'm sure we can work out something.

BTW, did you check how long the movie is, exactly? I know you told me a few days ago a rough estimation of 50-55 minutes. That makes sense if the movie size is 423mb.

And another question, how did you organize it? Obviously, the finales are at the end.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 16, 2004 20:01:46

i havent attach all the files, yet

ill just wait maybe until late August and tell u the orders i did

Posted: Aug 17, 2004 06:43:55

That's great.

In the mean time, I'm organizning a video of my own. Not the way you're doing it, though. I'm just doing what I did last year. I did them in such a way that you can watch them in a sequence of videos on Quick Time (since the finales, by Pierre, are compatible to that application). Finales, of course, at the end, and the other clips everyones else posted are arranged in at the beginning. So, when I'm finished, I'm going to watch them tonight, when it's dark. It really brings back the memories. Good old De Lorimier and Notre-Dame........

BTW, I put Caballer's at the very end!

Ah...................................10 MONTHS IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trav.

Posted: Feb 16, 2005 05:44:16

for converting swf to any other video format u can use Flash to Video Encoder.
http://www.geovid.com/Flash_To_Video_Encoder/
<< . 1 . 2 .

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024