Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Surprise: another finale video to download
Last poster Message

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 14:19:27   Edited by: fireworksforum

For all finale fans, I have another delight for you to download. This was recorded at the Mondial SAQ in 2003 and is the finale of the display by Atlas Pyrovision Productions, to whom I'm grateful for giving me permission to share this video with you all. It was recorded by a fellow member of the New Hampshire Pyrotechnics Association (I'm a member of this club). The clip lasts 2:50 and features the music "Sandstorm" by Darude.

http://www.mixed-messages.net/Downloads/sandstorm.avi

Enjoy!

Paul.

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 14:46:42

woooooaaw!!!!

i can remember it just like it was yesturday, it was really an exciting feeling! i really love the very final, where they launch all those (so called) "mines"

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 14:50:35

They weren't mines - the very last bit where there are lots of launches at once - are all salutes. It was an exciting finale though. I really loved the sense of anticipation that was built up at the beginning. You knew from the music it was going to be exciting but couldn't tell when the action was really going to start.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Paul.

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 15:33:38

Paul,

This is great! You really are a man of surprises, aren't you!

I'll view it right away and let you guys know what I think!

Enkil, once again, I strongly suggest that you add these to the video! Both were done at Montreal!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 15:40:09

i know what u mean Smoke,

but i forgot to tell u

i will only accept the 2004 clips, it wouldnt make sense to put the older ones since my video only contains the 2004 versions

but if u want, when i can, i will make u one with all the clips posted here

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 17:07:23

Enkil,

I guess so, in your point of view, but I don't think it would make a big difference. Your logic is reasonable, but I guess to exceptions wouldn't hurt.

If it's ok with you, I wouldn't mind having them. However, maybe we should wait in case of any other surprises.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 17:46:24

ure right, its a matter of point of view and i do intend to follow it

i just want it to be perfect, only from La Ronde, only from 2004,

but dont worry, one day when these clip posting stops, ill make one with all the clips we have

btw, just so everyone know, these r all the clips that have been posted, 2004 ones arent named

IPON 1998 segment
Caballer 2000 segment
IPON 2000 final
Kimbolton 2003 finale (from Lars)
IPON 1998 final
Atlas Pyrovision Productions final
including those from mondialsaq.com

i dont think i need to include the name of which countries, u should know them by now, thanks to Paul

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020