Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› A serene video segment from China 2004
Last poster Message

Posted: Oct 7, 2004 15:08:54

Since everyone is quiet again and I thought it would be nice to have a more serene video clip. This one is from the Sunny's display and is section 3 - see my report for more detail. It was videoed by a friend of mine who can be heard enthusiastically commenting during the clip.

http://www.montreal-fireworks.com/china.avi

Enjoy!

Paul.

Posted: Oct 7, 2004 15:25:49

Thx, Paul.

You have my gratitude!

You're right, it has been pretty quiet again!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Oct 7, 2004 15:47:57

well, ure right its quiet here

i havent post for a long becuz i have a big science physic exam tomorrow, been preparing the whole week

thx for the video, again!

great segment cut, btw

i have a feeling that the guy in the video is an American, he has a South American accent
well, hrm, maybe not

Posted: Oct 7, 2004 19:47:50   Edited by: Smoke

I was preparing for my brother's graduation ceremony tonight!

I also haven't been posting much either because I've got a lot of mid term exams coming up, notto mentiojnpretty lengthy essays. I'm gonna be busy working and studying this weekend!

BTW, Enkil, one of the physics teachers in my old high school teaches one of the most advanced physics courses in Montreal! An incredible guy! It was a real plaesure to see him again tonight, not to mention my wonderful other teachers.

BTW, make sure that you do a good job on that physics exam! Good luck!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Oct 8, 2004 18:55:58   Edited by: Smoke

Hehehe..........................................

Excellent weather for October, wouldn't you guys say? The Summer lives on!

Today actually breached the initial and expected high! My thermometer read 25, almost 26 degress Celcius! Incredible! The normals for this time of the year is roughly 15!

About 10-11 degrees above normal!

I suggest that we all take advantage. This is definitely the last time that the mercury will reach such readings! Well, maybe still a chance, a slim chance!

All in all, a very impressive Thanksgiving long weekend! I'm sure giving my thanks!

Quite impressive, indeed!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Oct 10, 2004 11:23:42

Smoke, i just want to let u know

i know i have to sent u the video with the China clip this weekend

the problem is im being bombarded with exams this week and next week

so i will sent u an email when i can, in the meantime, we can wait for any newer clips from Paul

Posted: Oct 10, 2004 17:06:13

Sounds good, Enkil.

Maybe it's best if we wait for more clips from 2004 form Paul and others, especially taking into consideration that your video only consists of 2004 Mondial SAQ clips.

As for your exams, prepare well! Try to better than that 78% you got on your math exam! Do your best!

Reagrds,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022