Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› International competition in my homeland!!! Groovy
Last poster Message

Posted: Oct 23, 2004 20:49:40

I am from the Philippines and freaking excited over this! They had a preview last April with Italy, Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Korea, CHina, Switzerland and I dunno I prolly forgot one or two. I took photos from there, which went down when my comp crashed

Anyhow my favorite was Mexico, because I like noise, and Swiss, becasue it was very artful and precise! Some of my friends from US are coming over to see it. Basically it will be a 5 day musical fireworks event with cultural presentations of the participating countries, we'll be getting a hotel room close to the venue (though I live 15 minutes away hahah).

It's gonna be on December 26-30 or 27-31, am not so sure. Certainly (as I've been told by my Jap friend who was here last time during the preview) they are among the best of the planet!!

Posted: Oct 24, 2004 08:47:46

angelvee,

Enjoy that! After you mentioned this, I wish I could've been there, but it sounds great to have a fireworks competition just after Christmas leading all the way up to New Year's Eve.

Please keep us informed for the latest. Thx for sharing this with us.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Nov 1, 2004 23:45:10

Posted: Nov 4, 2004 12:14:00

If you come back to Mexico, let me know....

Marco

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019