Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› fireworks lover--fireworks anna Li
Last poster Message

Posted: Nov 25, 2004 17:21:05

i am a girl who was born and right now working in the hometown of fireworks,Liuyang Hunan China. i am working for fireworks. if anyone who want to make friends with me,you can contact me: luckli22851@hotmail.com ICQ:263-059-816
luckli10192003@yahoo.com.cn
Also i want to introduce a website to all of you,if you are interested in fireworks,i think it will give you some help! www.fireworkstown.com
right now i am maintain the webiste,if anyone have idea of it,just give me suggestions as possoible as you have!

Posted: Nov 28, 2004 16:02:09   Edited by: Smoke

Anna Li,

Thank you for your contributions to the forum. I, and all the other members here, welcome you!

Please feel free to share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge about fireworks and the art of pyrotechnics.

Also, please consider becoming a registered user!

Best regards,

Trav.

Posted: Nov 28, 2004 21:13:17

Thanks for your kindly reply! i want to ask a question about the fireworks in canada,such as laws , classes ,and fanshion kinds of fireworks in canada. for to know more about canada fireworks,i want to communicate with anyone who are dealing with fireworks in canada. i want anyone can introduce me some. thanks very much!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
anna Li

Posted: Dec 3, 2004 20:34:55

Anna Li,

Did you see that beautiful fireworks display in Liuyang a few months ago? I saw some pics and I though they were fantastic and very original.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Dec 7, 2004 23:00:10

smoke,
of course i saw it,very nice and beautiful.is there any big display shows in your place, and what time during the year, and how long it will last for? is that organized by goverment or personally?
if you like i would like to sent some fireworks photos to you next time!
regards
fireworks anna Li

Posted: Dec 7, 2004 23:01:41

I have lose my passwords
fireworks anna Li

Posted: Dec 8, 2004 07:52:21

What do you mean?

Trav.

Posted: Dec 10, 2004 05:32:08

How do i buy from manufactuers?

Posted: Dec 28, 2004 04:02:08

i mean i have forgot my password, how can i get it? anyone can tell me?
herloev67:

Firstly,you need to get a fireworks import license in your local place, for there are many kinds fireworks, you need know sth of fireworks, then choose what kind of fireworks you like, contact the fireworks manufacturers, tell them what you want to buy with the suitable price. i think it is better to buy from china.(cheaper,hehe....)
Anymore, do you know Liuyang Hunan in China(fireworks hometown). if you are interested in fireworks and have any questions , plz feel free to ask me! i am very glad to help you as a Liuyang girl. you can write letters to me: luckli10192003@yahoo.com.cn or luckli22851@hotmail.com

Posted: Dec 28, 2004 04:11:31

everyone here, new year is coming! wish all of you will get a happy holiday!
fireworks anna Li

Posted: Dec 28, 2004 12:41:17

Anna Li,

You should be able to access your password by simply clicking on your user name, which should be saved to your pc. After that, your password should show up automatically.

If this isn't the case and you don't remember your password, however, then you can go to your individual preferences and change or create a new password.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Dec 29, 2004 08:28:31

smoke,
Thank you for your kindly reply, i will go and have a try.

BEST WISHES!
anna Li

Posted: Dec 30, 2004 07:12:09

Anna Li,

Did you get through?

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

Trav.

Posted: Jan 13, 2005 04:21:45

Trav,
thanks for your kindly care, i can pass it right now!

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024