Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Member Only videos
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 2, 2007 13:52:17

If you're logged in, you should now notice a new button on the left hand navigation pane that says "Member Only Videos". It's exactly that - videos that only forum members can access.

At the moment, we have the three winners from 2006 and I'll be adding new videos approximately once per month - mainly to keep interest in the forum alive over the quiet months until next year's competition.

As I write this, the video from the Gold Jupiter winning display from Pains is being uploaded for your enjoyment. As with all the videos, you'll need a divx (mpeg4) codec to be able to view them. If you don't have this already, go to: http://www.divx.com and download their free one.

Paul.

Posted: Aug 2, 2007 14:06:29

yehey!! im so excited to watch all of the videos!

Posted: Aug 3, 2007 00:07:11

Thanks again, Paul. I look forward to the upcoming monthly clips as well.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 3, 2007 09:35:35

I cannot wait for this weekend to start watching the videos!

Much appreciated Paul

Posted: Aug 3, 2007 17:38:30

Maybe someone here can help me. I can't seem to get any of the videos to work anymore. I have divx player, and that is the only player that will open the file, but it never runs properly. Its completely unwatchable. When the 2006 vids were first put up I was able to watch them, but not any more. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Posted: Aug 3, 2007 17:54:36

Oh nevermind I was finally able to fix the problem. VLC player seems to work fine with these files in case anyone else is having problems.

Posted: Aug 3, 2007 19:29:38

I agree. Thanks a lot for doing this.

canuck, I had to reencode the file to play it, hehe.

Posted: Aug 5, 2007 10:15:44

Bonjour Paul

J'ai tenté de regarder le Vidéo de pain....J'ai récupéré Dic X mais problème. J'ai l'image mais pas de son. Quelqu'un pourrait m'aider à régler ce problème ?

Merci

Roger

Posted: Aug 6, 2007 09:28:59

Roger,

Je ne pense pas que les videos de Paul contient du son. Peut être que je trompe, mais les vidéos de l'année passé n'avait pas du son non plus.

Posted: Aug 6, 2007 13:47:29

Salut passion et TRae,

J'ai uploader ma version de ce video pour vous deux. Il fallait "reencoder" pour l'ouvrir dans mon cas, mais j'ai aussi remarqué qu'il y a d'autres problèmes.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h33gms

Si ça ne marche toujours pas, il faut que tu télécharges et installes la derrière version de codec DivX à http://www.divx.com

Posted: Aug 6, 2007 18:59:25

Salut Enkil

T'es vraiment bon. J'ai suivi tes conseils et cà marche...avec le son cette fois.

Merci infininiment

Roger

Posted: Aug 7, 2007 22:22:35

It worked for me too.

Thank you very much Enkil

Posted: Aug 8, 2007 12:36:35

Thank's for the videos..... and thank you Enkil for the help !!!!!

Posted: Aug 8, 2007 13:11:07

All hale King Enkil. Thanks a lot, man.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.014