Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Calgary GlobalFest
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 22:52:41

Boo to the organizers for cancelling tonight's display!
The weather is terrific for fireworks and it looks like your rescheduling was a little bit pre-mature.
I wonder if this has something to do with ticket sales. Maybe they were a little slow and organizers wanted to see if moving to a weekend evening helps.
Thanks alot GlobalFest, I now can't go to Spain's display despite looking forward to this for weeks (if not months), and despite the perfect fireworks weather tonight!!! It's off to work instead.

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 17:47:04

Congrats to Team Spain, A. Caballer S.A., for winning this years GlobalFest. It does not say anywhere who was the designer of this show (and I didn't get to see it), but on all accounts it sounds like it was a very well presented display, using some very nice product, great timing and good use of the site.
Next years invitees include, Spain as returning Champions, Malaysia, USA, New Zealand, Phillipines, and China. No word on which company or designers these invitees are. It does say that more info will be released closer to Christmas to go along with a Christmas sales campaign.
Any other International competitions left this year?

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020