Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› New member video - Germany 2007
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 17:02:43

As promised, it's the start of a new month (almost) so, in time for the long weekend, I uploaded a full length video of the Silver Jupiter winning Germany display.

As before, it's in divx format (mpeg4) so use whatever software you need to view.

Enjoy!

Paul.

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 18:58:43

You're the man Paul!

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 20:02:22

The video looks great, however, I have a question for "King" Enkil

Once again, I'm not getting any audio along with the video. Is there a relatively simple way to fix the problem myself?

Thanks in advance

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 21:38:38

Others have mentioned that the vlc media player will give the audio. I could try reencoding and forcing the audio to mp3 ... though I thought it was that way anyway. Here's the link for vlc: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Paul.

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 22:53:55

i've been waiting for this! im downloading it already!!

Posted: Sep 6, 2007 09:55:46   Edited by: Rovira

One question: I would like to create a new topic, but I don't know how.

Please, give me some instrutcions.

Posted: Sep 7, 2007 12:23:16

Where can I find the video?

Posted: Sep 7, 2007 12:48:59

Yves, as long as you're logged into the forums, under your username, you should see a link on the left-hand side of your screen labeled "Member Only Videos."

You have to be logged in to see it.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Posted: Sep 7, 2007 18:36:11

Yes, I can see it now.

Thank you.

Posted: Sep 7, 2007 18:46:24

Hey TRae,

I'm very sorry! I saw your message, but completely forgot to come back and reply.

I just tried to open the new video and it's working this time. Did you try VLC player? That might help.

I really don't mind uploading the videos if you're having trouble. Just give me your email and I'll send you a link because these videos are for members. And I always reencode videos before burning them, so it really doesn't bother me.

In any case, I'll give you the basic instructions. If you need more explanation, just let me know.

1. Download, install and open "AoA Audio Extractor"
2. Open the Add the video
3. Click on "To WAV" and then Start.

4. Download, install and open VirtualDub.
5. Open the video.
6. Audio -> Full process. mode
7. Audio -> WAV Audio... and open the .wav file you just extracted (find it in C:MyAudio)
8. Audio -> Compression MPEG Layer-3, choose 128KB, 44Hz 16KB/s. (you might need to install something if you can't find it)
9. Video -> Compression, choose DIVX (assuming you have DIVX codec installed)
10. File -> Save as AVI.

Let me know if you need help.

Posted: Sep 8, 2007 13:14:57

Downloading the video now, can't wait to see it.

Posted: Sep 8, 2007 13:17:56

Thanks for the info Enkil! And no worries about any delay in posting.

I downloaded the VLC player as Paul instructed and yes, the videos now play perfectly on my computer.

I am going to attempt to follow your guidelines above as I have discovered that once the files are converted/reencoded, I can play them on my DVD player which also plays DivX files - seriously, is there any other way to enjoy fireworks videos than in surround sound???

Thanks again Enkil. All hail the "King."

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 20:22:34

Salut PAUL

Saurais-tu me dire ce qu'est devenu Eric Tucker.
Aussi est-ce que tu mettras les vidéos des feuc des USA et du Canada très bientôt sur le site.

Merci , bonne soirée et take care of you

Roger

Page loading time (sec.): 0.025