Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Les Grands Feux Loto-Québec 2008 (Québec City)
Last poster Message

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 09:06:36

L'horaire de l'édition 2008 des Grands Feux Loto-Québec est maintenant connu:

Samedi 19 juillet - Foti (Australie)
Mercredi 23 juillet - Lidu (Chine)
Samedi 26 juillet - Pyro 2000 (Angleterre)
Mercredi 30 juillet - Western Enterprises (États-Unis)
Samedi 2 août - Royal Pyrotechnie (Canada)
Mercredi 6 août - Spectacle de clôture

http://www.lesgrandsfeux.com/fr/programmation.php

Fred

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 15:24:06

Merci Fred!

Interesting Line-up.
Royal on closing night. Doesn't really seem fair!
I hope Foti goes all out, they have alot of talent. (guess this means we won't be seeing the back at Montreal this year)
I'm not holding out much hope for Lidu or Pyro 2000. Lidu competed in two Canadian competitions last year, and I have not heard good reviews of either show. Pyro 2000 is a new name to me. From there website it would appear they competed some years ago with success, but nothing recent.
The US show could be a doozie! Great experience listed on their website - hope it translates into a wonderful display!

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 23:06:57   Edited by: Smoke

For a moment there, when I saw the thread title, I actually thought the new schedule for the Montreal 2008 competition was released.

Nice combination of entrants for this schedule, though I've never heard of the selected firms representing the U.S, England and China.

With luck, I'll go see the closing show on August 6th. Talking about next Summer now makes me rather enthusiastic in these sad, short and cold months.

Thanks for the news, Fred.

Trav.

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 08:44:42

I'm quite familiar to the english firm! They were in knokke heist this year hehe!! i just saw a video of their display! their quite good but i don't think they could beat royal or foti hehehhe!! Lidu's displays are very emotionally inclined! ahahaha!! i don't know the us company though!

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 11:35:41

Well, that's weird. I posted my previous message yesterday (the 15th) and yet it says the 14th there, which is a day in advance since this thread was created!

In any case, seeing this schedule makes me increasingly impatient in viewing as to what the Montreal 2008 schedule has in store for us!

And just to edit something in my previous message, I actually meant "short-day" months as opposed to "short" months.

Trav.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 09:50:17

Salut

Wow!!Jew crois bien que la compétition de Québec en sera une de grande qualité cette année. Je crois bien que j'y serai pour Royal Pyroyechnie et Foti d'Australie dont le style se mariera bien j'en suis certain avec le site de la Chute.
Tant qu'à Royal, j'ai assisté à leur victoire cette année ...avec leur feu impressionnant intitulé "CHUT" . J'ai vraiment aimé.

Bonne journée tout le monde

Roger

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 18:57:16

FYI

Lidu is one of the largest manufacturer in the world. Their products are imported and distributed in Canada by Hand's Fireworks. Their cakes are especially good!

The reason their Quebec Show was so bad was all due to weather: you couldn't see a thing through fog and therefore disqualified. So they were invited back. Yves Relave usually designs their shows in Europe and North America.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 05:04:37

Yes their quite good!! Does anyone have videos from les grands feux? specially the ones by ricasa and royal pyrotechnie?

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 09:12:40

Salut

J'avais déjà demandé si quelqu'un avait un vidéo sur la performance de Royal à la Chute l'an dernier mais je n'ai jamais recu de réponse à ce sujet. Bien dommage.

Roger

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021