Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› New member video - China 2004 (Sunny International
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 20:16:06   Edited by: fireworksforum

Sorry I'm a bit late - I was away with work.

I bumped into Eric Tucker at the Symposium at the end of October so I thought it would be good to see one of his displays. And, since we haven't seen anything from the special 20th edition that was held in 2004, what better than to showcase Eric's spectacular display for Sunny International.

Enjoy!

Paul.

p.s. Kudos to anyone who can guess the names of the people who can be heard commenting on the display [By the way, I don't think I can be heard on the video, even though I was sat close by]

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 04:21:24

hey do we get a bonus christmas video on december 25?

vander

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 07:42:21

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you very very very much Paul !!!!!!!!!!! This is a great show.......Thank you ...really thank you !!!!!!!!

It will be the first complet show I see from the 2004 edition.

I will comment after seeing the video !!!!!!!

One more time: THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Rovira.

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 08:11:55

Hehehe i love this show! The effects was awesome and their all very high quality shells!!. The synch of the shells were almost perfect!! One-shots were not overused although it was used in great effect!! I loved the green comets sequence and the improvational drums part!! There go-getters were really nice! Was that nautical fireworks the green and pink stuff that exploded on the ground?

Special note must be said about the comments on the show!! they were funny!! at the beginning when someone passes through "damn it" lol!! then after like the fifth appearance of those huge pink mines at the beginning someone suddenly goes "NICE MINES"! hehehe!! "that's were he's good at"! so horsetails are your favorite effects?
Love the comments! hehehe!!

vander

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 10:40:10

Thanks so much for the video Paul. I just watched it and feel as though it is summer again... then after looking out the window, I realize that I have to brave this snowstorm outside and go to school!

I must say that my favourite segment was the barrage of gold from 24:45 - 27:30. The build up was fantastic as was the way Eric Tucker eased his way out of the segment.

I thought I may have heard Paul in the distance at one point. I would need to re-watch the video to be sure. As for guessing who the (almost) play-by-play commentator is, the one who loves horsetails, I'm clueless!

Thanks again Paul,
Tyler

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 11:58:56

Yeah !!! Great video.....this is the best video from the members section so far. I thought I was there seeing the video. ;-)

My favourite segment is also the gold section. However the end of this segment should be more intense (from my point of view).

I love the segment before the gold one (with the ground level shells). The synchro is perfect there! And of course the segment where they combine perfectly the comets, mines ands shells (from minute 8:20 to 10:30). The end of this segment is really impressive...simple but very well done !

A very very very very very nice show. THANKS AGAIN PAUL.

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 19:28:01

I remember this display by Sunny very well from 2004, and let me tell you guys that 2004 was an excellent overall season for the fireworks, especially since we had a perfect weather record for all competitors for the first time! Some of the fondest memories of this forum seemed to have taken place then, too.

Thanks a lot for this, Paul! After just getting home moments ago and being out there in that dreadful snowstorm in waiting for a bus for 23 minutes, well let's just say that this video warmed my soul with both memories of the good season of Summer and the fireworks competition.

I'll try to make out those who were commenting on the display when I get the chance.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.026