Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Interviews with Paul Csukassy and Mylene Salvas
Last poster Message

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 11:26:51

Hi everyone,

I conducted interviews with Paul Csukassy and Mylene Salvas for the JETS (Journal Étudiant de l'ÉTS). As I spoke more than one hour with both, I decided to put the complete discussions on my website as I felt cheap to summarize everything in 800 words...

The complete interviews (in french, as usual) are online now :

Interview with Paul Csukassy
Interview with Mylène Salvas

The JETS should be printed in a few weeks and you will be able to read it online here when it'll come out.

There might also be an interview with François Léger, senior pyro at La Ronde, on my website, but he's very busy right now...

Big thanks to Paul Csukassy and Mylène Salvas for their time, and Paul Marriott, who kindly provided me with some of his pictures.

STL

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 11:02:42

STL,

thanks for sharing these interviews with us - very interesting and I'm glad the pictures I provided were useful. Let us know when the interviews are in the JETS.

Paul.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 12:47:24

Let us know when the interviews are in the JETS.

If everything goes as planned, it should be next week. It's a few weeks later than expected, but we waited to get enough content to fill up at least 12 pages. Except the content provided by the JETS members (which may account for roughly 50% of the journal), the rest is written by people around the school that do it on a voluntarily basis.

I'll try to have the electronic version online at the same time.

Due to the high number of views but the low number of comments on this thread, I can help but wonder if an english version of the interviews could be of some use for you guys.

STL

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 13:45:24

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 09:44:24   Edited by: STL

Yay, the JETS is finally online !

Feel free to read it right here or grab a copy at the ETS if you are nearby !

Unfortunately, the cover was printed in greyscale instead of in color due to a misunderstanding with our printing company. The original picture is available on my website (along with the one from Quebec display).

Page loading time (sec.): 0.027