Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Confirmation Date of 2004 Schedule?
Last poster Message

Posted: Nov 7, 2003 12:52:07   Edited by: Smoke

Greetings,

I was wondering about when the actual schedule for 2004 will be posted.

I now it's in January, but will it be in the beginning, middle or end of January?

Please reply soon.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Nov 11, 2003 13:48:20

Whenever it is, I will post the information as soon as I have it. You'll just have to be patient until then

Paul.

Posted: Nov 11, 2003 16:06:01

I guess you can say, I can hardly wait!

Trav.

Posted: Nov 12, 2003 10:03:23

Depuis 2 ou 3 ans, l'information est publiée à la fin du mois de janvier.

Posted: Nov 13, 2003 13:58:05   Edited by: Smoke

Thanks for the info Frederick! Well, now I know when I can expect it!

To tell you guys the truth, I suspect that everyone is looking foward to this particular schedule, due to the fact that it's going to be the 20th anniversary.

The first thing that I'm going to look for is Spain as well as other favorites, assuming they'll be there! I can hardly wait, not too far away.........

Only a tad more than 7 months till June 2004...not that far!

Cheers,

Trav.

Posted: Nov 13, 2003 20:40:22

yeah i know what u mean Smoke, i also want to know hows in and whos not

waiting entill January for the list is as painfull as waiting to see what new rides will SF add next year, im also looking foward with that

but at the end all u should know is, theres 99.9% chance that u will see fireworks next summer hehe

Posted: Nov 15, 2003 12:50:37   Edited by: Smoke

Hey Enkil, what happened to the other 0.1%? lol

Yes, at least it's something to look foward to. You are also right about the new rides next year, I think Six Flags is going to put some a few new rides and rumour has it that they will fix the "Telefrique." I haven't been on that ride in a while, but if it's back next year, I will want to ride it, for sure! I also think it will be nice if a company uses it in some way in a fireworks display, that would be really cool if they use it as a special effect! I'm not sure about this rumour, however I think they will, it's a great part of LaRonde! Have you heard this rumour, Enkil?

But anyway, I guess we shoud wait until the new schedule is released, which is, according to Frederick, about roughly 2 months from now, or end of January. It's still about 7 months until the next competition begins....CAN'T WAIT!!! I want summer back! I hate the cold! But, it hasn't been such a bad November, so far. Let's hope it stays like this!

Well anyway, see ya.

Trav.

Posted: Nov 15, 2003 16:17:28

hehe ure right about the weather im loving it, next weekend it will be 10oC again, that is just perfect, its good for me cuz i always have to go to school by walking

theres about 2 1/2 months to wait
thats about in 10 weeks, 3 months r finish already! were november 15 damn time passed so fast

Posted: Nov 17, 2003 14:29:15   Edited by: Smoke

Yes, I saw the weather report for next week as well, it's looking very nice and WARM! This is a great November! At or near double digits... That's great!

Can you imagine it's 20 degrees on Christmas Day?! That would be a very merry Christmas indeed!

Anyway Enkil, I was wondering if you heard anything on the construction of the "Telefrique" for next year at LaRonde, I really hope they fix it!

BTW, Christmas break is coming soon and the weather is cooperating, (I hope I don't jinx that! lol). So something to look foward to.

Another thing I wanted to ask you, it's a little off topic, I'm curious, but did you by chance hear the loud thunder a few nights ago? That really woke me up! Then the next night there was a lot of strong winds! I don't know if you remember, but just out of curiosity!

Anyways, see ya.

Trav.

Posted: Nov 17, 2003 14:59:50

no i didnt hear anything on Telefrique, althro theres alot of rumours, theres one, there will be a new ride like Pitoune, but u know rumours r rumours

yeah there was high winds a few nights ago, i heard cracks from my wall becuz of the wind but its normal, u know those winds were like Englands fireworks night, they were strong as hell, i didnt have school thursday and friday so i didnt have to walk outside, arugh

Posted: Nov 18, 2003 16:55:38

Yeah, it reminded me of the England display, except those winds that day were a little weaker, but still strong enough to delay the show! I hope that doesn't happen again!

You had Thursday and Friday off? That's not fair! But that's ok for me because I finish in less than 3 weeks and I have a 42-day Christmas break! A very well deserved break!

About the Telefrique, I have a feeling that thet're going to rebuild it, I mean somebody should have noticed it wasn't working for over a decade!

Anyway, besides that, do you know how many new rides they're going to build for Summer 2004, Enkil?

Trav.

Posted: Nov 27, 2003 14:50:31

not really

last time i had recieved an email from a La Ronde fan and he said there will be another 7 rides, but i really dont know, i just hope this park get better and better

La Ronde rocks!

Posted: Nov 29, 2003 17:27:07

Yes, let's hope it will.

If La Ronde has more rides for next year, then it will be great, because I didn't even go this year! I really wanted to ride the " Le Monstre" again because I didn't go on it last year, so I was kinda hoping to go this year.... Well, until next summer! It's not actually so so far away if you think about it, I mean we're going to be in December in a couple of days!

Weather wise, I really think its been one of the warmest November on record! I'm enjoying every minute of it, however it's going to take a twist this week, it's going to be much cooler than we've experienced in while.

BTW, did you see the snow today? I've seen the white stuff for a while! lol Imagine we have snow during a fireworks display?

Trav.

Posted: Nov 29, 2003 18:07:09   Edited by: Enkil

ahh i saw it

I HOPE IT MELTS ASAP haha evil snow!!

yeah it will be cooler this week, but this friday saturday it will be +2 or +1, im still hoping we will a get warm december lol

global warming sooo present! but im liking it hehe

Posted: Nov 29, 2003 19:08:55   Edited by: Smoke

Yeah, I saw the temperatures later this week, it will be +2 or +1, but usually it always changes, I hope not!

Anyway, tomorrow is expected to be around +3 or 4, so it should melt all what we got today, if not, then most of it. Yes, snow is a bad thing. I wish it were +35! lol. That's more July! Imagine +35 for Christmas? That would be insane!

That's what you call global warming! But yes, you can tell it's present, as you said!

Trav.

Posted: Dec 4, 2003 18:42:32

Hey Enkil, I just checked out the weather forecast for the 7-day outlook and it says that next Wednesday or Thursday will be around 11 or 12 degrees!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to excite you or anybody else around here because it looks too good to be true! Plus, it usually changes from the best to the worst as the days progress! It's still something to looks foward to and hopefully it will stay tht way! (I think not!) I'm still hoping! I mean 11 degrees in December.....The normal for this time of the year is around 0 to 1!

I'll take that any day!

Anyway, See ya,

Trav.

Posted: Dec 7, 2003 13:39:48

i saw that too last time, but its changed now, it says 1, 2, 3

i think winter has finally installed, did u see that snow lol

Posted: Dec 7, 2003 20:21:23   Edited by: Smoke

lol...................TOO MUCH SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I think Winter is finally here, without a doubt! This sucks, the weather forecast did change quite a bit! I knew it was too good to be true! I really wish it were 11 or 12! But as long as we have temps above 0, the snow will melt a little, especially the amount we received in the past 24 hours!

I wish we still had some warm days coming.....

Oh, yeah, I'm finishing school in 2 days!!!!!!!!!

Trav.

Posted: Dec 10, 2003 17:00:43

it now saying 7 degrees for Wednesday with rain lmao

ure gonna see after a few days it will change to 2, 3 degrees

i swear sometimes Meteomedia is wack

what i think is going right now, is a fight between the cold weather and warm weather lol both trying to win the place hehe

Posted: Dec 10, 2003 19:37:00

omg, i just realized were very close to get the new schedule

were 10 dec next week well be 18 - 19 dec, and then i have 2 weeks of vacation (so it should pass fast) then after 4 weeks well get the new schedule

this is amazing i cant believe how fast the months went

Posted: Dec 11, 2003 15:07:38   Edited by: Smoke

Yes, did you see how much rain came down today? It was around 6 or 7 today, but a lot of rain. It's supposed to be around -1 or -2 at this time of the year, but I'm really not complaining. This is good for me, plus, the more warm weather there is, the shorter Winter will feel. Besides, Winter is in roughly 10 days! I guess you can say that warm and cold are at war! I doubt the warmth is going to prevail(I'm hoping it is)! lol. They're going for the Jupiter awards! lol!Can't really trust the long range forecast, it's always changing from so good to so bad. It gets me excited one moment, then all of a sudden it's the complete opposite! I hate that!

BTW, I think it's going to be quite windy tonight, pretty strong actually, because of the cold air moving in. It's going to get back cold tomorrow

As for the schedule, I'm really looking foward to it! It's not far away at all. Just about a month or less. I really hope they're going to be 2 Spanish firms! That's the first thing I'm looking out for, either Caballer or Igual or both!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024