Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Fire *and* Ice fireworks display this Saturday (Fe
Last poster Message

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 11:26:17   Edited by: STL

Hi everyone,

There is yet another winter fireworks display this Saturday (Feb. 12th) presented by FAE for the Fire and Ice festival in Repentigny (not to be confused with the Fire *on* Ice in Montreal).

This is a 15-minutes pyromusical and it starts at 7:30 PM at the Lebel Island Park

I'm working on the team, but I'll be in the general public area with my cameras during the show.

Admission is free, so come and have a fix for your fireworks addiction before summer comes back !

STL

Posted: Feb 14, 2011 12:02:14   Edited by: STL

My report, pictures and video are now online :

Feu et glace 2011

As the safety perimeter was increased this year, FAE was able to include a single 10" silver willow shell at the very end of the display.

Unfortunately, I was filming slightly too close and my video doesn't do justice to the huge 6" and the aforementioned 10" shells that were fired during this display. My lens was set to its wider focal length (16mm equivalent), but I would have needed to back up at least 200 feet to see these shells completely.

Well, it's better than nothing !

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024