Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› New Website online
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 10, 2011 11:49:09

I recently opened a new website www.bangkokpyro.com. The site is mostly dedicated to cylinder shell building and although very basic at the moment I hope over the next year to turn it into a comprehensive resource for everything to do with traditional and not so traditional cylinder shell building. At present the site has some pages on safety, case formers, paper-string and glue as well as our 14 day Pyro Holidays in Thailand that begin later this year.

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 18:32:55

Very nice website, thanks for sharing. Just one comment, I find the font, though beautiful, rather difficult to read. Just something to consider.

Paul

Posted: Aug 12, 2011 02:56:40

Glad you like the site. You are not the first to comment on the font style being hard to read, I think I will have to change it

Posted: Jan 10, 2012 04:27:46   Edited by: Admin

If you love fireworks this is the holiday for you.
14 days learning how to build cylinder shells in sizes 3 to 6 inch single and multibreak as well as firing your own shells on a tropical beach. Visit Thai giant rocket and Girandola builders and see them made and launched. All this plus great food, sights excursions and famous Thai hospitality make this the trip of a lifetime.
Our April and May sessions are fully booked but we have a few places available still in Nov/Dec this year. Each holiday session is strictly limited to 5 people.
Visit www.bangkokpyro.com for full details

New pages on the site include an overview of shell building tools and information on paper, glue and string as well as a supplies page for hobby firework makers listing for sale in small quantities and bulk most of the chemicals used for fireworks.

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 15:47:45

Wow Paul, that sounds like the dream vacation! What's the weather like in Nov/Dec? I presume, also, that April and May are not in the rainy season?

Paul

Posted: Jan 12, 2012 23:14:56

Nov /Dec is the best time of year weather wise. Cooler than the rest of the year and very little rain. April and May are the hottest months and are just before the rainy season starts. Either way you don't need your sweater!

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020