Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Introducing myself!
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 12:08:41

Hi All!

I live in Sweden and I am a big fan of pyromusicals and display fireworks. I have been a lurker on this site reading the interviews, report and look at videos. Since I live on the other side of the ocean I have never attended the Montreal fireworks myself.
I discovered this site when GFF from Sweden competed 2010 and have since enjoyed begin able to follow this fantastic competion over the internet since you all are so good at documentation and especially Burch for the awesome and complete movies.

The photo album on the left hand side on the forum, are they free to download and do they exist in larger format. The reason I ask is because it would be wonderful to all the beautiful fireworks photos as a background on the laptop.

Regards,
Simon

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 13:41:50

Hi Simon,

welcome to our community! The photos that are so kindly provided by photographers Bob Burch, Steve Austin and Rachel Bilodeau are in the resolution you see here. I'm sure if you contacted one of them, they could send you something in a resolution that would be better for a screen background image. Their contact info can be found by mousing-over their names that are at the bottom of each year's photos page.

Cheers,

Paul

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 16:41:48

Welcome to the forum, Simon, and thank you very much for the nice introductions! I sincerely hope that you will have the opportunity to come and visit Montreal sometime in the future and see a display live!

Feel free to post any thoughts or comments that you may have concerning each of the shows!

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020