Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Any predictions for the 2016 season?
Last poster Message

Posted: Nov 8, 2015 10:23:20

I just wanted to post this in case anyone wanted to share any preliminary thoughts concerning the countries/companies that could make an appearance in 2016. Predictions with respect to schedule structure can also be given.

I will post mine once I have given it more thought, but I suspect a later starting date, once again, and I am also predicting a fairly hot and stormy late-Spring and Summer 2016!

Cheers,

Trav.

Posted: Nov 10, 2015 11:12:31

Love to see the following back:
* Hanwha
* Surex
* Vaccalluzzo
* Beniya Aoki
* Nanos
* Panzera Finale!!

New Participants i want to see:
* Europla
* Intently Fireworks
* Pyrotex
* Alpha Pyrotechnie

Best Regards,
Vander

Posted: Nov 15, 2015 15:11:09

I actually thought Pyrospectaculars by Souza was one of the best closing shows in a while. Therefore, I'd love to see them again to close the season. They treated the closing show like it was part of the competition.

For me, I would love to see PyroEmotions & Pyrodigit or SUGYP back. Grupo Luso Pirotecnia was also a great competitor.

Posted: Jan 12, 2016 23:13:10

Without a major development regarding a new sponsor, I would not expect more than 8 displays in 2016. That was the number of shows in 2015. I hypothesize that decreasing value of Canadian dollar is going to hurt the event, I would not even be surprised to get only 7 shows this year.

I don't have specific predictions regarding the line-up, but I would like to see again some Silver Jupiter winners, like Göteborgs FyrverkeryFabrik (Sweden), Grupo Luso Pirotécnia (Portugal), or Mirnovec Pirotehnika (Croatia).

Is David Bowie going to be the focus of the 2016 closing "Feu des étoiles" show?

Fred

Posted: Jan 28, 2016 16:45:26

I was just going to comment on the schedule release and then checked here - I was thinking the same thing on David Bowie. Odds would be heavily leaning to Bowie I imagine.

Posted: Feb 6, 2016 02:05:07

Heard rumours of who might be participating this year and if those 2 were true, im sure it would be a very good season!

Vander

Page loading time (sec.): 0.025