Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Any predictions for the 2018 season?
Last poster Message

Posted: Oct 1, 2017 20:56:35

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to create this thread in case anyone had (or will eventually have) any predictions for the 2018 fireworks season!

I will post my own over time once I have given it more thought!

Trav.

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 18:50:02

One of my best friends is living in Montreal for the next two years, so Im planning to attend again, after ten years, the fireworks competition.

I would really like to see Japan again in the schedule, it would be a dream come true. Aoki, Isogai or Marugo would be PERFECT.

I would like to see some Chinese companies in the competition, like Fireshow. They have impressive one shot sequences.

It would be great to see Pyroemotions again in the schedule representing Italy.

From Canada/ Quebec id like to see Royal, their shows have been bigger everytime.

I think it would be nice to give Groupe-f and Jupiter also another aportunity. The 2005 show from Jupiter was my first montreal show and it was absolutly brilliant. Groupe-f wasnt that good but they deserve another oportunity, i feel they can do much better keeping their own style. If not some other french company would be nice, brezac, lacroix, Alpha Pyro ...

Our friend reflections of eart with Dragon fireworks could represent philipines. Im not a big fan of their radio oriented soundtracks but it would be great to see one of their shows.

I wouldnt mind to see an american company, Pyrotechnico anyone? They did one memorable show with Rocks Love in 2008 (?) its been almost 10 years, i would like to see them againin Montreal.

So here is my list of wishes:

- JAPAN: Aoki/ Isogai / Marugo

-USA: Pyrotechnico

- Argentina: Jupiter fuegos artificiales

- France: Alpha pyro / Lacroix / Groupe-F

-China: Fireshow

- Canada/Quebec: Royal

- Philipines: Dragon Fireworks

-Italy: Pyroemotions

I think this shedule is more like a championship edition than a normal one, anyway dreaming is free, so here are my desires. Lets see if at least i can see Japan in the next season. PRAY FOR IT

Posted: Nov 29, 2017 05:57:15

Vulcan from Hong Kong would be also great. I still remember they did an amazing show in 2015, every possible angle was used in the display in a very clever way. It was an intense and intelligent display. So they are in my wishlist

Posted: Nov 30, 2017 16:33:45

I'm sure some of your wishes might come true

Paul.

Posted: Dec 9, 2017 05:10:52

Rovira you should just see the Cannes competition next year, they got half of your wishes (Dragon, Alpha, Jupiter)

Hoping for a good line up for Montreal next year

Vander

Posted: Jan 2, 2018 17:40:27

I was thinking that Howard and Sons would be a great participant. I still remember their show from 2008. Specially the Nothing else matter segment, which was brilliant from my point of view. Very well conducted.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019