Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› St-Jean Baptiste displays?
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 23, 2005 12:01:35

In my area, the west island, they tend to have fireworks displays prior to the actual hoilday, which is tonight.

There will be one around where I live, like every year, and it will be visible from my window, but I'll be heading out to it tonight and getting a front seat. How convenient. It begins at 10:00 P.M. They'll have others in adjacent vicinities, I'm sure.

I'm not too sure, but does anybody know of any other fireworks displays taking place tomorrow for the occasion? Oh yes, look around tonight and you might see something in your local neighbourhood.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 23, 2005 12:09:50

it has a fireworks this evening in the islands of boucherville opposite the town of boucherville
jérome
while passing, good saint jean-Baptiste trav. .

Posted: Jun 23, 2005 13:45:45

Thanks, Jerome. You, too.

That's what's great about this holiday. You get to see some fireworks displays all around town! Canada Day, as well.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 23, 2005 16:37:00

good evening. this evening I go up has boucherville to go filmed with my camera.the fireworks displays will start has 22h00.I will bring a homemade gilded fountain that have made.I will say my fireworks news tomorrow.

jérome.

Posted: Jun 23, 2005 19:25:29

I just saw the display near my house and it was pretty good, considering!

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 04:10:59

the firework was really powerful, the site of shooting was 200 meters, 8 drawn Shell of 12" one and has the final, of the shooting to titanium salute with 5 kamuro Shell of 12" and big 12" green peony was drawn At the end, and you trav??your firework news.

jérome.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 05:37:49

The display I saw last night wasn't bad at all. We stood right before the firing site and saw everything. It feels much more intense when you're this close! Must be how La Ronde feels. One thing I did like about the finale was that they used lots of salutes and it was rather loud, especially being so close. Also, there was this massive shell right at the end that vibrated the whole place!

All in all, though, I thought last year's show was a bit better, but this was still enjoyable.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 06:08:49

at the time of the fireworks has boucherville we have felt the shock to pass has through my hair.

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 06:36:09

That must be a good feeling.

I hope France's show is exciting tomorrow.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 07:04:31

I hopes for that the show will be exciting, also has evening I will go has another fireworks display but has verchère town.

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 07:52:00

Lets hope so. Not to put on criticism, but there were lots of people who were bored during last Saturday's performance. Also, it was cold, so it wasn't that enjoyable, in this respect. That's actually the worst part, weather cooperation. It was one of the worst starts to the competition, in my opinion. Also, there were not that many people that attended where I watched, though it was packed at La Ronde, according to Fred and Paul.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 10:29:29

in any case it is hoped that France will be more interesting than Australia because I go filmed the fireworks of France tomorrow.

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 14:26:55

It's going to be sweltering hot tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if something happens in the afternoon, even early evening.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 14:30:55

this is the weater for tomorrow

-morning:sunny
-afternoon:30% chance of rain
-eveningartially cloudy

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 14:37:20

And very humid...

This will be one of the hottest fireworks days on record. Big time difference compared to last time.

By the way, I think they're going to have another display tonight for St-Jean Baptiste in my area. Look at that, 3 fireworks displays in a row for me!

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 14:55:27

lucky by on our premises there is nothing but I am at 5 minutes of Les grand feux loto-Quebec or LA RONDE

jérome

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 08:39:38

You live aound there, huh? So, it's easy to get there and easy to be early or getting there late.

Last night's display was even better than the previous night since it was a lot closer. As I watched the display, I thought to myself, this must be how La Ronde sees the fireworks.

In all, a fabulous show with a dazzling ending.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 11:39:08

yes
jérome

Page loading time (sec.): 0.013