Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› New schedule (2007)
Last poster Message

Posted: May 11, 2007 20:20:47

Hi Paul,

I was wondering when the new schedule for this coming season will be posted on the home page?

Also, I noticed that your reports for both France and Australia of last year are still not up yet. I was wondering when they will be ready mainly because I'm still anxious to read both of them altogether.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: May 16, 2007 21:26:55

Hi Trav,

finally (!) the schedule is up. As for the reports ... I'll try and get them up soon. If you guys had any idea how much I've had to travel since the end of the last competition ... well, it's surprising that any updates have been done to this site.

I'll also work on restoring a more "fireworks friendly" colour scheme for the main part of the site - but I think I'll keep this colour scheme for the forum as everything is more readable than the old black/yellow scheme.

Not long to go now!

Paul.

Posted: May 17, 2007 15:42:33

Hey Paul,

Thanks for posting the new schedule; it looks absolutely fantastic. It's not too much of a rush to get the reports completed, but just as long as they're eventually posted. Actually, for some reason, I had a feeling you were swamped with traveling for some time, but as always, we all understand. I hope you traveled, though, often to places where you could escape the cold weather.

As for the forum's appearance and subsequent color scheme, well as you know, I personally love the old bright yellow text in contrast with the jet black background scheme altogether since it gives a gorgeous design, while also equating with that typical "night-time" feeling for a fireworks site.

Just for a suggestion, I thought maybe you could revert to something similar to the old site's appearance while still maintaining everything simpler to read (even though I didn't have much problems reading the previous yellow text altogether)?

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021