Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Soundtracks?
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 19, 2007 12:44:33

I am just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to find out in advance what soundtracks/music each country will be using at this year's upcoming competition?

Posted: Jun 19, 2007 13:20:07

I'd actually like to know that myself, but I was equally wondering if there are any press releases for each show this year?

Trav.

Posted: Jun 19, 2007 14:08:03

I'm assuming there will be press releases, but the release from the press conference the week before last hasn't appeared on the La Ronde website yet.

If I receive anything in advance, I will, of course, post it here.

Paul.

Posted: Jun 19, 2007 14:22:02   Edited by: fredbastien

Laurence, La Ronde usually releases the soundtrack and a video interview with the designer before each display (often the eve) on the website of L'International des Feux Loto-Québec. However, it looks obvious since the opening of La Ronde in May that the company actually has experienced delays to update their website.

Stay tuned to montreal-fireworks.com: Paul, me or someone else will post more information in this forum as we will get it!

Fred

Posted: Jun 19, 2007 14:39:49

Wow - very friendly and helpful bunch you all are - thank you.
I am planning on taking my two young kids again this year and have found watching the fireworks even more enjoyable if one is familiar with the music.
I just sent an e-mail directly to the USA fireworks company (as it is one that we can attend) and will let you know if they get back to me.
Laurence

Posted: Jun 19, 2007 20:04:00

i think that that it is quite possible that their using the soundtrack they did in la merce festival in barcelona spain!! some of the souindtracks they used there were
too much mustard
-It dont mean a thing if u aint got a swing
-swing swing swing- benny goodman
-jumping on the woodside
-birdland- manhattan transffer
-its a hard days night
- el cants dell ocells
- paraules d amor
-

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019