Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Maltese Competitor in Montreal
Last poster Message

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 06:52:51

Hello fellow pyros,

As you all well know, Malta has never competed in the "L'International des Feux Loto-Québec" competition. Malta has several unique fireworks it can offer.

We are very interested that one day, Malta will be given the chance to compete in this magnificent competition. It will surely attract the interest of several people world wide.

From where can we get the terms and conditions so as to be able to take part? We (Maltafireworks) together with a local fireworks factory are very interested to take part, maybe in 2009.

We are looking foward for your help.

Best regards,

Clint Busuttil
www.maltafireworks.com
"spectacular fire in motion"

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 08:19:31

Oh I'm glad that maltese people actually want to take part in this competition! from what i can see, i think that malta has what it takes to join this competition! i think that paul might be able to help you with the terms and conditions! wish you luck with joining! i'm a fan of maltese fireworks! very nice and unique!

vander

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 09:10:08

Dear Clint, I sent an e-mail to you. Let me know in this forum if you don't receive it.

Those interested to compete in Montreal may read an interview I made two years ago with Ms. Martyne Gagnon, the director of the competition, to know more about the process:

http://www.pyroplanet.com/article316.html

Fred

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019