Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2005 Display Reviews —› GROUPE F PYROTECHNIC DISPLAY
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 05:07:16

bonjour.remains 1 day before the spectacle of the france.this week it did not really rain fall making it possible to the pyrotechnician to prepare the pyrotechnics device for tomorrow.I will give my opinion of the spectacle the following day of the show.

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 05:24:39

Jerome,

You'll usually catch me here right after the show, as soon as I get home, unless I'm really tired. Anyways, you'll see me here, so look out. I look foward to reading your opinion.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 06:00:45

yes I start earlier than provided, because that I am impatient of speaking fireworks
jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 06:04:35

I honestly don't blame you.

Oh yes, I encourage you to provide some weather updates, if you know any and post them in that weather thread I created. I'll be posting my latest update later today, although I do know the type of scenario for tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the hot, hazy and humid weather for this entire week!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 06:15:30

thank you for your encouragement
I hopes for it will not rainy tomorrow.because my camera is not tight at water.

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 06:30:59

Well, the risk is there for thunderstorm development because of this very warm arimass.

More details in the weather thread.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 07:29:54

With météomedia the risk of precipitation is 40% and it announces 37°c,but the weather can change.

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 07:43:39

I doubt that will change because all the ingredients are there for it to possibly happen, but it won't necessarily happen because they tend to happen very isolated in nature. This is why they associate the risk with a 40% chance because it's hard to determine where it will happen. All you need to know is that conditions are favorable tomorrow.

However, we still don't know the evening forecast. The risk may still be there but with the loss of daytime heating, the risk may diminish. I'll be on the lookout tomorrow.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 07:58:49

I hopes for it did not rain.I believes that hope is the key.the depression comes from the far North then there is hope which the depression passes to with dimensions.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 08:01:11

Lets hope not. Chances are, it won't.

Just keep an eye to the sky. It will be convective.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 10:22:49

yes thats a god idea

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 10:23:24

yes thats a good idea

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 14:28:50

Usually, when the airmass is like this, I just love to weather watch and look for those cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds. They're simply breathtaking.

I tell you, nothing beats mother nature.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 14:44:05

do change of subject have you fireworks for the saint jean-baptist???because today I will fire a large fireworks it names "peony flower"I dismounted then by after.I went up while filming with my camera.

jérome

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 14:52:03

Yes, as I said in the other thread, there will be another display in my area tonight at 10:00 P.M where there will be lots of activities prior to that.

It's not far from me. I could even walk there if I wanted to.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 15:33:00

the display begin at 10:00 pm a west island ?
you will give me your news of the fireworks of this evening.pass a good pyrotechnical spectacle.

jérome

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 06:38:20

THE GROUPE F BEGIN THIS EVENING !!!!!!!!!

JÉROME

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 08:54:49

Hey Jerome,

Yeah, I feel as enthusiastic as you do. The show looks to be decent and looks like it will be better than last week, both weather wise and display wise, but, according to what I've read, it looks like La Ronde will benefit more from this one, yet again.

Anyways, as long as there's not that much of big pauses in the air, then that's fine. And no false start at the beginning.

As for the display I saw last night, well, there were lots of salutes throughout the displayand mainly lots of colorful shells. I was also surprised to see some "shell of shells" there, too. Actually, I was very surpsrised to see those. That was the first time. I was fortunate enough to see the firing site from where I was standing, so everything was over my head and you can get a fair idea of how close I was. It was rather loud, too, primarily being so close.

The ending was rather exciting, once again, being close, with some kamuro and salute mixes at the bottom along with some glittering mines. Then the top was building up with some small shells and then closed with tons of salutes and 5 massive shells at the top. These felt so close that you could literally touch them. The wind was pretty gusty last night, blowing towards the east, so you could smell the sulfur where I was standing.

Finally, although it was a 15 minute display, I was surprised to see that thousands of people came after estimating concentrated areas. As I said to my family, fireworks are as popular as ever, even if it's a 15 minute display. It just goes to show.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 11:36:42

I am happy that you liked this fireworks yesterday, me too I liked my homemade fireworks yesterday and that I have filmed.the effect of my Shell was a red peony which went up has 35 meters with the tops of my head.I am too content that you saw Shell of Shell. (p.s if you want to know how his functions writes it to me
and gift to you a diagram of a shell of shell)

jérome

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 13:24:15

Jerome,

Yes, it was an enjoyable display.

I wouldn't mind if you explain to me how it works.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 14:30:33

okay,I will explain to you in image and explanation how Shell of Shell functions.

shell of shell
type:Kowari-mono
Contains many smaller round shells inside. They burst in all directions and bloom in form of many small flowers. Shells also contains much less breaking powder than Chrysanthemum or peony shell. Floral shell of shells are typical of Kowari-mono shell.

inside the shell:

the effect:

type:Poka-mono
In these shells, the casings divide the two hemispheres at equator and does not contain much of breaking powder. Bloom is much smaller in scale than Chrysanthemum or peony shell. With different contents, many various kinds of shells are posssible such as Flash, Bee and bee, are typical of Pokamono shell.

diagram of the shell:

the effect:

this is shell of shell

jérome

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 15:05:32

Jerome,

Thanks for the explanation. It's really amazing of how this effect works overall.

Anyways, enjoy tonight's show! I'll probably see you when I get back.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 16:02:15

you too trav enjoy the display tonigh't
3 hours left to the france show.

jérome

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 20:43:26

France was all has to fair remarkable. have believed in several moment that was the final. the great final made up of Shell of Shell and bomb of 250mm and to finish more out of plugging comet and with several blow of titanium.France proved this it have in the belly this evening.the temperature was perfect and there was a wind of the north of 10 km/h. have assisted more over has beautiful to lay down sun.

here my appreciation note.
-the color 10/10
-the music 8/10
-the synchronisation 9/10
-the appreciation note in general 9/10

I filmed the display and I am very satisfied with the spectacle,
and you trav

jérome

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 21:04:24

Jerome,

You'll catch my comments and small review in the other thread, but it was an EXCELLENT show. I agree with everything you said.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 05:42:24

the france is very great than australia.

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 05:50:07

Jerome,

I'm 100% with you. There's really no comparisson.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 29, 2005 07:18:58

Bonjour les passionnés

J'ai assisté au spectacle du groupe F bien assis dans la rangée T de ma section préférée la 5.
Cette nouvelle firme a présenté un spectacle d,envergure en misant sur la création artistique et le souci constant de créer en utilisant au maximum les possibilités du merveilleux site de la Ronde.Cet aspect est important pour le concours de Montréal soit de trouver des firmes qui vont amener du nouveau créant ainsi chez les autres participants un effet d'entrainement qui ne peut que servir la qualité des spectacles et inviter au dépassement.
Globalement mon évaluation est positive. Les artificiers du groupe F ont capté mon intérêt `dès le début avec une entrée de jeu très dynamique et cet intérêt s'est maintenu jusqu'à la fin.
Un feu bien rytmé , continu avec un réglage efficace de l'intensité dans chacun des segments ,un assez bon choix de pièces pyrotechniques un synchronisation A-1 et un bouquet final grandiose qui m'a fait penser aux finales de M.Panzera.
Au niveau du concept on voulait établir un parallèle entre la passion du feu et celle de grands compositeurs de musique.
J'ai eu du mal à saisir le lien réel entre les deux . En fait j'ai plutôt l'impression que le groupe a fait un choix musical se prêtant bien à l'art pyrotecnique , des pièces pyrotecniques adaptées et à la fin il leur restait à choisir le concept. Disons que c'était ordinaire comme choix, peu imaginatif.
Au niveau du choix des pièces pyrotechniques j'ai noté des séquences répétitives tant au niveau de la la forme que de la couleur. On aurait pu varier un peu plus à ce niveau..
Tant qu'aux personnages sur les catamarans je les ai trouvé bien courageurx mais comme plusieurs autres intervenants j'ai pas compris leur rôle dans la présentation.On a voulu probablement ajouter un élément spectaculaire mais pour ce ne fut qu'une distraction plus ou moins utile en tout cas de la facon que ces personnages ont été intégrés dans le spectacle.

En conclusion le groupe F m'a fait passer une très belle soirée avec un feu de grande qualité malgré ses côtés un peu moins positifs.
La grande qualité de ce groupe est leur souci constant d'innover , de chercher à créer ce qui ne peut être que positif pour la compétition d'art Pyrotechnique la plus prestigieuse qui soit.

Dans les News je vais bientôt vous livrer mes commentaires sur les feux du festival baroque de Montréal et celui de Concept Fiatlux dans le cadre du Mondial Choral à laval.

Roger

Posted: Jun 29, 2005 11:50:53

I couldn't agree more, Roger.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.026