Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2005 Display Reviews —› France: a setup never seen before
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 24, 2005 21:49:42   Edited by: fredbastien

I spent many hours at La Ronde today. According to the press release edited by La Ronde early this week, Groupe F "is acclaimed for its uncanny ability to perfectly adapt fireworks to any location". This should also be true at La Ronde!

I know that a spectacular setup is not a guarantee that the show will be incredible, but it is generally a good indication about the originality of the display. Tonight, the 20 floating platforms were already on the lake. Like for the australian show, they are arranged to form a V, but the point is opposite to the public. There are many pieces on each of these platforms. For sure, it is the largest "fifth ramp" I have seen at La Ronde. I have not seen the three catamarans yet.

In addition, I saw that there is a lot of material on the first, second and third ramps.

I guess that this is another show that we have to see from La Ronde. I am very thrilled by this second display!

Fred

Posted: Jun 25, 2005 08:36:11

Well, lets hope it will be a lot better than the Australian display, in terms of excitement. If they're going to be creative and original, then that's excellent.

One question, there's not going to be narration, right?

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.023