Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2010 Display Reviews —› My thoughts on the opening of the 26th edition
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 13:07:42

Here's my thoughts on the opening of the 26th edition - and an introduction to the new report blog where I will post all the interview, soundtracks and display reports. Comments will still be directed to the forum though

Blog post: Opening of the 26th Edition

Paul.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 18:29:16

Very interesting article Paul, it seems at least every single display since the competition was first held, that a salute had been fired. Of course. Also the Chariots Of Fire is a nice crowd pleaser. I don't really care for the narration in the displays, I just like to get to the point. But I guess it's a time waster while watching a bunch of strobes light up. . It's still a shame that you won't be writing in depth reports, but your report on Italy was quite enough info, it was brief and I didn't have to read for too long and have enough time to browse elsewhere on the forum. I'm happy with the changes, whatever they are, as long as I get with it quick, I'll be fine. Good job on the first report, well detailed (especially on the finale).

Pat

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019