Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Select your seat !
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 18, 2012 14:32:25

Hello everyone !

when buying your ticket online for the fireworks, you can now select your exact seating !

For example :
http://www.admission.com/event/JAPON-FEUX-D-ARTIFICE-DE-LA-RONDE-MONTR -AL-billets/FEU20630

12 days...

Mylene.

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 12:43:08

Just to let people know, the best seats from a pyrotechnic perspective are in the silver section, not the gold as you're more centred in silver.

Paul.

Posted: Jun 20, 2012 17:21:34

To add to Paul's advice, I would say to avoid the front sections of the Silver level, more specifically sections 301, 302 and first rows of sections 303, 304 and 305. These seats are on a flat ground, and rows behind are slightly sloping. It's a shame to see a head instead of the water effects!

Fred

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 10:03:00

Well, the very best place in my opinion is section 307 dead-center on the last row, as I observed during the special display on September 4th, 2011. This is about the same view, though lower, that the pyros have from the firing room.

The usual vibration in the grandstands caused by movements from the spectators, not to mention people banging their feet rythmically to the music, usually renders this spot useless for photography and filming, though.

On Sept. 4th, the intense rain one hour before the show discouraged many, leaving almost empty stands for me and a few others to enjoy !

Now, this is another world altogether during the regular season...

Page loading time (sec.): 0.023