Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2018 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team Rozzi / Panzera
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 6, 2018 21:54:52

My final interview for this season: http://montreal-fireworks.com/ReportBlog/?p=1470

Paul.

Posted: Aug 6, 2018 23:05:54

Thank you, Paul. It is interesting to know that marketing people are those who made the decision regarding the James Bond theme.

I was recently told that Six Flags marketing people are those who ordered to hold the closing show on Wednesday, Aug. 8 instead of past Saturday. They decided to avoid the competition with Osheaga. That schedule has nothing to do with crowd control and public safety issues, which were the prime suspects to my eyes.

From your interviews, I have the impression that no 300mm shells have been used this year.

Fred

Posted: Aug 7, 2018 01:22:51

Big fan myself, looking forward to this soundtrack.

And sadly yet again, it's time to predict the winners. Thank you Paul for all the details and inside info you provided this year. I always find time to read this forum, even if I don't always have time to write. But for one month (well year round, but you know what I mean), feels nice to be in good company with you fellow pyromaniacs lol

Cheers,
Dan

Posted: Aug 7, 2018 06:41:31

Fred,

SteyrFire definitely used some 12" shells and I think there were some in the opening show too.

This is from the SteyrFire interview:

(the display will have seven 300mm, one 250mm, eight 200mm spherical and four cylinders and twenty five 175mm spherical shells).

Paul.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.014