Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2022 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team Nuvu
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 21:24:00

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 09:29:13

I'm intrigued and exited by the Nuvu's show. I have the feeling it will be similar to the Austrian SteyrFire show in terms of optimized performance whit a clean design, some clever ideas and material enough to do a good show but under the budged.

The pontoons, the crown, the number of moduls used ... cant wait

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 09:50:00

I'm intrigued and exited by the Nuvu's show. I have the feeling it will be similar to the Austrian SteyrFire show in terms of optimized performance whit a clean design, some clever ideas and material enough to do a good show but under the budged.

I doubt they are going to be under budget, given how much material they're going to fire!

Should be a great show - fingers crossed the rain today doesn't slow down the setup too much!

Paul

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 10:12:49

The number of material looks promising indeed but I wasn't sure how many of those 6700 were shells and how big they were so I felt like it could be a more mesured show in terms of material as the Austrian one was. Anyway I'm pretty excited. I feel they will be good.

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 11:11:41   Edited by: fireworksforum

The number of material looks promising indeed but I wasn't sure how many of those 6700 were shells and how big they were so I felt like it could be a more mesured show in terms of material as the Austrian one was. Anyway I'm pretty excited. I feel they will be good.

There's around 3600 one-shots and the rest mainly shells I think. So about 1000 fewer one-shots than SteyrFeur ... but still a lot of material. When I was there I saw loads of 6" studatas being loaded

Page loading time (sec.): 0.018