Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2022 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team Orion
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 15, 2022 12:33:50

Posted: Jul 15, 2022 18:59:18

Best of luck to Patrick and team Orion. I remember when I saw them for the first time in Old Port in 2010 and talked to Patrick before his show. The next year, he was rocking the Fete du Lac des Nations with his Lady Gaga-themed winning display - although I wasn't sure about the theme before the display, to say he delivered is an understatement.

I filmed a couple of his displays in Sherbrooke the following years. Always great performances. Going to La Ronde is the next logical step.

STL

Posted: Jul 15, 2022 19:23:04

I cant find the video of their Gaga display in Lac des Nations. I would love to see it. Ive been thinking lately Gaga is one of those perfect artist to be a theme for a pyromusical since she goes from massive pop hits to big ballads, to jazz and the great american songbook ... and it could be quite easy to structure a good show with her songs and covers.

I found all the videos from that 2011 edition ( Rollings, Elvis, Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson ...) but not the one from Orion

Posted: Jul 16, 2022 13:46:35

I think I was not able to upload this one back then due to the music. All other shows were fine though. Yet, you can see it in person in Sherbrooke this year, as all past winners come back to present their winning show again (or at least the same theme). Orion is Thursday at 10 PM in Parc Jacques-Cartier.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019