Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› 10min of China 2004 Video
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 24, 2005 14:53:33

Here's 10 min of Sunny's display in 2004. The quality is ok, but very watchable. I'm not sure from where it was recorded, I'm guessing from Notre Dame street.

78.5MB
http://www.fredamontreal.com/photos/samedi18juillet/feudartifice.mov

Video from Fred (fredamontreal.com)

The max speed is 40KB/s and the site seems to go offline often, so I uploaded the video to megaupload for a backup.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=282IT97S

Posted: Aug 25, 2005 18:22:51

Enkil,

Thanks for the link. I remember this show very well, but the ending could have been a bit longer, but yes, it was very artistic and cultural, as this type of show usually is.

Trav.

Posted: Aug 25, 2005 21:02:21   Edited by: Enkil

It was, indeed. I thought it was one of the best. The show was great throughout! You're right about the ending, it could have been a bit longer, but it sure was a good one!

BTW, I was watching "The Shining" tonight. It reminded me of you. I think you said that that was the most scariest movie you've ever seen. I still haven't finished watching it, half way through! But I can tell you, it has everything it needs for a perfect horror movie so far!

Posted: Aug 26, 2005 16:16:40

merci pour le video

Posted: Aug 27, 2005 19:06:14   Edited by: Smoke

Enkil,

You should watch the video clip for China's ending last year. It wasn't half bad at all! It was intense, but once again, lacking in longevity, but it was decent for me!

As for The Shining, I'm sure you loved it. And yes, it is the scariest that I've seen. I'm not surprised that it reminded you of me!

BTW, I'll be on AOL tomorrow, when I can, but if you want, we can talk at the usual time, 9:00 P.M. But I know it is your last day of vacation, so you probably won't have the time, but if you can, I'll be there! I'll be storm watching all day, as the threat of storms are there because of that cold front. Even tonight, there's a risk. Regardless, a hot and quite humid day making it feel close to 40 C. : I'll be on the lookout!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020