Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Caballer 2004 Finale
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 28, 2006 10:57:06

Hi guys,

I've been looking in my fireworks videos archieve and I noticed that the 2004 finale of Spain is missing! I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where to find it. It's the one showing the full finale from La Ronde with the great quality (not that yours suck, Pierre lol). I tried using the link in the forums, but it's dead.

Thanks,
Dan

Posted: Feb 12, 2006 15:50:42

PyroDan,

Are you talking about the one that was posted by Lars?

That's the only finale video I can think of. I probably have it somewhere in my CDs. I'm not sure if I can upload it, though. I think we should ask Lars first.

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 09:50:17

Hi Enkil;

Yep, that's the one (well, those are the ones). Would be nice if they were re-uploaded. Excellent quality in both video and sound. Too bad I had to lose the file Anyways, Lars please reload them.

Dan

Posted: Feb 15, 2006 07:46:46

I will upload all the dead video links soon. I'm going to be doing some redesign on this site anyway and will create a videos section. The issue previously was storage space and bandwidth but I think that is solved now. Please be patient and look out for the new look site to this site soon!

Paul.

Posted: Feb 17, 2006 15:28:36   Edited by: Smoke

Hi Dan,

Long time no see. I personally agree about the links, especially considering that they're good finale downloads. Though Enkil has already sent me his amazing compiled video of many aspects of different shows from the past 2 years, it seems, at the same time, convenient, to have the finale downloads seperate for reference or just to watch individually sometimes. But yes, Caballer 2004 was one of the best finales I've ever seen.

Paul,

I find it very thrilling that you're going to update and change up the site. I'm also very much pleased to hear that there's finally going to be a video section, which I believe will have the strongest potential for discussion. Please take your time with the update. It seems right to do it now since the new competition season is approaching in a little less that 4 months.

I await the new look with much anticipation.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021