Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› newbie question- fworks for sale?
Last poster Message

Posted: Apr 3, 2006 17:59:42

Hello!
good forum so far!

pretty experienced with fireworks.
usually buy in feb up around orford.
but small selection.

maybe closer to summer bigger and better?

any help/ recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!!

thank you
-andy

Posted: Apr 3, 2006 18:35:30   Edited by: PyroDan

Hi Andy,

If your willing to buy them online, a great site is www.kaboomfireworks.com. They have an amazing selection and their prices are good. However, a minimum purchase of $150 is required. They also have the videos for some of their selection. My personal pick would be cakes, air booms (the more, the better), and some multi-effects. Try to vary the effects. I hate when people just buy roman candles. Although they're nice, they get boring very quickly. Also vary the color, height, and intensity (well, I'm a bit picky). You might want to start off with air booms, followed with candles and fontains. Then start to work your way up with multis, brazilian shells, flowers, and finish with cakes. Anyways, have fun shopping .

Dan

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 14:09:03

oh i know what to buy.
ive done most of those. i dont like the fountains very much. as for candels i saved as many as i could for about a year and we lined up 2 rows of 75. and lit them all with a blow torch. it was aweseom!

i like mortars the best tho.
cakes are cool too!

but i dont think i can get them shipped here to VT.

i was looking into buying them in canada.
and using them in canada of course.

Posted: May 30, 2006 00:19:25

There is many company that offers great variety of fireworks near VT in canada. As i am working for the sponsor of this forum, and knowing that they are an hour away from orford, i am suggesting you to go to their website (down-left of the forum) to join them. There is also some others company around montreal who can offers you that service.

Posted: Jun 1, 2006 20:45:54

LOL 150 candels ? cool !

for the lighting, use an emergency 20 minutes road flare instead of a blow torch! it's a lot safer

Posted: Jun 1, 2006 20:48:32

LOL 150 candels ? cool !

for the lighting, use an emergency 20 minutes road flare instead of a blow torch! it's a lot safer

Page loading time (sec.): 0.014