Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› pyrotechnic meetup
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 11, 2006 18:00:39

hello everyone
next saturday its sweden firework !
i have a idea to make a pyrotechnic meeting around 8h30 - 9h00 at la ronde main entrance.question of gathering passioned firework people and talk a little and after they is the display.

(p.s: bring your firework (as to say to bring your wine) i bring 2 air bomb and you?

bonjour tout le monde
samedi c'est les feux de la suisse !
j'ai eu l'idée de faire une rencontre pyrotechnic vers 8h30 - 9h00 a l'entré principale de LA RONDE question de regrouper des passionnée de la pyrotechnie et de jaser un peu et après c'est le feux.

p.s : apporter vos feux (comme dire apporter votre vin)
oi j'vait apporter 2 air bomb et vous ?

Posted: Jun 11, 2006 18:27:49

Hi Jerome,

Your idea to meet up with passionate enthusiasts is very neat just before the start of the first display of the season. However, as much as I'd like to meet with you, unfortunately, I don't have experience handling fireworks, nor will I be able to make it to La Ronde. On the other hand, I'm sure you'll get the honor and privilege to meet Paul and Fred, or perhaps others who will be there at the time.

Thank you for the friendly greetings, Jerome. I can't believe it's already time for the fireworks to begin.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 11, 2006 18:45:04

hello smoke.
yes the 12 month its finally passed.this is a small list of firework
display around quebec:

Saturday, June 17th - Bugano (Switzerland)
Thursday , June 22th - romualdo parente (italy)
Friday , June 23th - royal pyrotechnie (quebec)
Sathurday , june 24th - garden firework (nouveaux-brunswick)
Sunday, June 25th - Pirotecnica Soldi (Italy)
Monday , June 26th - pyro2000 (england)
Sunday, July 2th - Cienfuegos (Argentina)
Saturday, July 8th - Fireworks for Africa (South Africa)
Thusday , July 11th - royal pyrotechnie (quebec)
Wednesday, July 12th - Macedo's Pirotecnia (Portugal)
Wednesday , July 12th - Ruggieri firework (saskatchewan)
Thursday , July 13th - boréal firework (nouveaux-brunswick)
Friday , July 14th - garden firework (ontario)
saturday , July 15th - fireworks spectacular (alberta)
Saturday, July 15th - Concept Fiatlux (quebec)
Sunday , July 16th - royal pyrotechnie (quebec)
Wednesday, July 19th - Melrose Pyrotechnics (USA)
Saturday, July 22th - Brezac (France)
Wednesday, July 26th - Foti (Australia)
Saturday, July 29th - Panzera S.A.S. (La Ronde - Closing)
Saturday , July 29th - flash barrendow SFX (czech republic)
August 2 - innovative pyrotechnik (germany)
August 5 - pirotechnia ricardo caballer , S.A (spain)
August 9 - flash barrendow SFX (czech republic)

its a pretty good time for firework.ah about the meet.just bring 1.4G common firework but you are not obliged to bring firework but you can observe and i dont go in the amusement park.i dont have much money to go here,but I try to at the more close possible, kind on the mac donaltd street or which has there a guard or in the worst case have request has Paul or Fred if it could find us a good spot . its pretty fast meet but its good to prime the firework season with forum friend

Posted: Jun 11, 2006 19:04:19

and its possible to make multiple meetup this summer

Posted: Jun 12, 2006 09:51:07   Edited by: Smoke

Hi Jerome,

You're certainly right, my friend. I'm sure there will be other opportunities that are sure to present themselves during the course of the Summer period.

Thank you kindly for listing some other displays that will be taking place elsewhere. Perhaps some of us will be fortunate enough to see some of those at the time.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 12, 2006 10:22:44

yes for the meetup i alway wait at 8:30-9:30 at la ronde entrance, and , for all display night. so smoke i waiting you for the next display

Posted: Jun 12, 2006 19:00:31

I'll see what I can do, Jerome.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 13, 2006 04:33:17

I will not be able to attend a meeting outside La Ronde on firework nights, especially around that time. I am always inside the park these nights and I usually move into Place du Canada around 9pm. However, if you decide to come in the park once, I may meet you as I do often with Paul...

Posted: Jun 13, 2006 04:45:17

ops its impossible for me, i dont any money in my pocket to go in the park but i will go in mac donald street ( i the nearest place to see firework)

jerome

Posted: Jun 13, 2006 05:13:20   Edited by: reloadable shell

i going in the guard cabin at the down of the picture
its very near of the firing and fallout zone,i will get the loudest place here

Posted: Jun 17, 2006 11:41:42

hey hey the show begin in less 7 hour ! i alway wait you a the main entrance ! i hope to see you there trav

jerome

Posted: Jun 17, 2006 11:51:31

Jérôme, I am not sure that you will be allowed to stay near this point after 8:30pm or 9:00pm, since it looks to be inside (or close to) the safety zone. If you come to Ste. Hélène Island and can't go inside the park, I suggest you to go on the small hill in front of the main entrance and under the bridge. An interesting alternative would be on the bridge.

Fred

Posted: Jun 17, 2006 12:42:02

Jerome,

I don't think I'll get the chance of meeting you since I will be on Notre-Dame and De Lorimier on the opposite side of the river, but I suppose you can take Fred's advice and get a good view of the fireworks from the area specified.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 18, 2006 17:12:21

ah sorry i miss the meet because i will bring lot of firework and the police theck all bag but i will go on the south shore side.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.025