Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› 2006 saint-jean-baptiste display
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 18, 2006 18:55:37

hello everyone !
yeah i want to know firework display around montreal in june 23 and 24.one of pyrotechnician in the forum make firework for saint-jean ?

jerome

Posted: Jun 18, 2006 20:47:16   Edited by: Smoke

Hi Jerome,

I'm certain that there will be fireworks all over Montreal, especially on a local scale. I'm also sure that there will be some in or around your area. I think they have some displays on the 23rd as well, but I'm sure there will be a display at the Old Port, like on Canada Day, which is also soon!

This weekend is quite busy since Saturday is St-Jean Baptiste as well as prior celebrations on the 23rd. The Grand Prix is also taking place on Saturday while the fireworks (Italy) takes place on Sunday.

There are a lot of festivities coming up for the next few weeks, which is why I don't want this time of the year to go quickly; there's just so much taking place, so there's no stopping all the excitement.

I hope you guys have enjoyed the heat today (as well as Father's Day) since it was probably the hottest day so far. I believe it hit 32 to even 34 Celsius at one point today. I'll be on the lookout all day for storms tomorrow as that front advances into this humid airmass. Plus, it's my brother's birthday as well.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 24, 2006 20:20:53

Well, we had a nice display yesterday evening near our area (you can see it from our window). Though it was about 15 minutes in longevity, it was pleasant altogether, like last year. Surprisingly enough, no displays were seen in nearby main areas within the vicinity tonight.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.014