Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› New year firework display at the jacque-cartier pi
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 26, 2006 14:18:59

hello
I have good new for a ot of people, Concept fiatlux set a firework display for december 31 at midnight at the jacque-cartier pier.I working for the firework show and i put a report the day after !

jerome

Posted: Dec 26, 2006 20:38:18

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the good news, my friend. I'm not exactly sure if I will be able to attend the show as of yet, especially given the degree of concordance that coexists at this time in the season. However, should I not attend, I'm rather hoping that the display itself will be broadcasted live that night, so that I may get the chance to see an extravagant display via television. Based on the reviews given on the previous display, it's naturally conducive in garnering an increased audience capacity, well, hopefully.

Regardless, everyone will be in a cordial state, as always, but let's hope that my chances for attending won't dwindle more than they already have, though I suspect that acquiescence is nothing more than a myth on New Year's Eve due to a multitude of preparations lest they be ruined.

In any case, I'm hoping that the display will have another fully delivered perfomance with a dramatic vehement finale. Thanks for the news, Jerome. I think Concept Fiatlux will do a wonderful job!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Dec 27, 2006 13:28:11

thank trav ! and have a good new year's eve !

jerome

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022