Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Winner of La fête du Lac des Nations 2009
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 11:29:20   Edited by: fireworksforum

Congratulations to Dan Roy and all the crew of Big Bang Fireworks of Calgary for their victory in Sherbrooke at La fête du Lac des Nations pan-Canadian competition.

Edit: my source for the above information may be incorrect (see post below) so I will update this when we get the proper confirmation.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 13:07:51   Edited by: Mylene Salvas

Hello !

Paul ? Are you sure about that ?

I was just told by the organizers that New-Brunswick (Feux d'Artifice Boréal) won, and that Quebec (Soleil de minuit) arrived 2nd...

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 13:15:56

Hmm, I asked someone who had witnessed all the displays. Maybe he was mistaken - isn't there also an audience prize too? Hopefully we can get this clarified ASAP.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Paul.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 13:40:09

Ok, we have confirmation now: Mylene is correct and the information is now up on the official website.

My apologies for my mistaken information and congratulations to the team from Feux d'Artifice Boréal and Les Soleils de Minuit.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 13:40:41   Edited by: Mylene Salvas

You had any doubts ?!?!
tsk tsk tsk !

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 13:45:46

You had any doubts ?!?! It was frustrating for me when someone who was there for the closing show told me that Big Bang had won - I presumed that an eye witness would provide accurate information. And then you said the organizers had told you otherwise so I challenged my source who then said he couldn't really hear too well and, by that time, the organizers had updated their website. It wasn't that I doubted you, I just wanted to check to make sure there wasn't some other reason that Big Bang had been cited as the winner - maybe a popular audience prize or somesuch. Maybe we'll find out more about that later on.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 13:52:19

I know... im just teasing you - who's always right - which is pretty fun i must admit ))

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 09:43:03

Sorry i provided the information to paul.

C'est bien mon erreur. Sur les panflet de la fête du lac, les compétiteur et les date sont erronée et placé tout croche.. erreur de frappe? Bref désolé.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.026