Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Best Of Luck To....
Last poster Message

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 23:42:03   Edited by: Saluteness

Hey guys,

I created just a short topic that won't last too long. But from this one person who is making a display on Tuesday at the Mall Of Asia with his friends. I really want to wish best of luck to...Vander! After talking to me and explaining what he has planned to do with his display. He ended up telling me that the display rules have now allowed salutes to be added to the display. So from what Vander says, lots of salutes will be included in his part, his part as he told me, will be the 2 last minutes of the display (the finale) and he will make the audience an unforgettable display! Or so we hope!

From the forum (if anyone feels like including their name and wishes below, Vander, good luck!

Pat

Posted: Sep 16, 2009 09:29:58

never knew this thread existed hehe thanks unfortunately we only got to 3rd place... the quality of the products from our shows amazing the whole show was made by my friend, i did the last 2 segments

vander

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 08:56:05

here's the video of our show , i did the parts from 6:04 till the end Hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yo1Sdz1tSI

Vander

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 10:55:02

Vander,

thanks for sharing the video - great work! Are all the fireworks manufactured by your company? Any chance you could share the list of music used?

Regards,

Paul.

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 04:00:27

yes all the fireworks were made by my friends from dragon fireworks , I only know some of the songs used, 20th century, mission impossible, ( a song i dont know) , Suddenly i see, she bangs, another song i dont know , harder better faster stronger, and finally Campione 2000

Glad you enjoyed it

Vander

Page loading time (sec.): 0.018